Will the Sanctum League go Core?

Greeting.

i wanted to post my scope on this matter.

IMO i wont like to have sanctum as a core content, i was fun though, but i rather have it as a gamemode maybe giving a lvl 100 with endls currency for crafting items and increasing the dificult of it and implementing like a series of challenges that we have to accomplish.

OR saving that content for Challenges for the end of leagues or for a special event with cool rewards e.e
Good news.
I respect all the work the devs put into making this league, but it is more suited for other games really. Like for Darksouls fans or w/e. Me personally - I'm not into pain and suffering. It isn't fun to play a league that forbids you certain builds and there's really like only a few good ones that every1 uses for the current "no-touchy" mechanic.
Delve is a good example of what a PoE league should look like. Sanctum - not so much.
And for the first time in years I see a lot of people with names like "hatesanctum", should tell us something, right? Hope GGG doesn't get mislead by the streamers who praised this league, those guys are not the community which consists of the silent majority and it is when that majority starts to express itself through character naming, then you know something was done wrong.
I didn't understand the mechanics of it. Nothing was explained. Nothing made sense while I was in the sanctum. I don't think I ever even finished a floor. Was so annoying I stopped playing the league about a week and a half into it.
It's too bad, I was thinking that Sanctum would be a lot better as niche side content than a full league. Unfortunately certain builds need to way over power the zone in order to do it effectively, which means that it can be frustrating as a league mechanic, but if you have a proper build or are properly prepared it can be really fun and rewarding. Also it encourages a different play style to the rest of the game which is refreshing.

Hopefully GGG will make some improvements and bring it back for the people who enjoyed it.
Just forget this awful league and content and never see it ever again. Awful concept of glasscannon and totem partiality. Tried to enjoy the league content but it cannot be liked no matter what and it's challenge ruined my 40/40 and lost any interest to play the game after 3 weeks.
"
zsirfoka wrote:
Just forget this awful league and content and never see it ever again. Awful concept of glasscannon and totem partiality. Tried to enjoy the league content but it cannot be liked no matter what and it's challenge ruined my 40/40 and lost any interest to play the game after 3 weeks.

---

I played 3.20 a lot because the base game is in great shape. I did not touch Sanctum after day 2 because it sucked so badly for how I play. I understand that GGG needs to shake it up and appeal to different types of players with regards to the league mechanic. And I could have played a character that could do Sanctum well but that's not how I play, that is not how I enjoy playing, that is not how I build my characters and it is not how I run all the beautiful content on the new Passive tree.

I don't care if it goes core as long as the relics are tradable. I sure as heck will not run it but I will be pissed if I am "pretty much" forced into it.
GOOD
Resolve mechanic is really bad, reward only glass cannon bulds, when you don't find shop items, or shop have bad items, or/and you face choice between bad affinities, you can just quit and start again, and all your progress is gone...
Hope you will still add it in the future,it was the best league mechanics we got by far atm
"
Distephano wrote:
GOOD
Resolve mechanic is really bad, reward only glass cannon bulds, when you don't find shop items, or shop have bad items, or/and you face choice between bad affinities, you can just quit and start again, and all your progress is gone...

Welcome to a roguelite/like experience,when you lose,you need to restart all over again,and talking about only glass canon builds..i never got problems with the build i've made,it was always just fine and fun,Yeah,sometimes rng is against you,like every other roguelite/like game can do
i don`t like sanctum...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info