3.20 End-of-League Events

I think there should be a prize for simply completing the Group SSF challenges. Only 10 groups winning something means only the big teams of speed runners will win something.

I must say I am surprised about those events, it's cool but at the same time, like everybody said, it's only for a subset of players.
Last edited by Phenixer on Feb 28, 2023, 3:49:46 PM
worst ideas , i even heard, gl for all who can enjoy this :D
Cringe
Wow, some VERY exciting event variations in here!
Thanks for taking the time to give us brand new events, these look like a lot of fun!
I miss when you just did fun juiced flashbacks and mayhems...
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)
Interesting set of events.
I do hope they gonna be good and they will be a blast for everyone who plans to participate.

I'm still a bit salty tho. My favorite event, Deli everywhere, isn't available this time around.

Good luck everyone!
Last edited by TheVoid on Mar 4, 2023, 7:17:01 PM
The krangled passive tree is something I have been dreaming of for literal years. Uncanny how even the feature of not being able to see far ahead is being implemented. You read my mind, GGG!

Can I play that even solo as well? Pls don't make me make friends T_T
extremely disappointing
interesting ideas, but i don't think that i would play any of them.
Krangled passive SSF sounds insanely fun. I'm wicked stoked for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info