3.20 End-of-League Events

"
Nevzat wrote:
These events are clearly catered for the streamers and their audience, with zero regard for anyone else.

This is clearly an engagement exercise, to exacerbate an already echo chamber of niche twitch audiences, causing a feedback loop for GGG that takes their game away from where the "average player" wants it.

Dissapointed in these events.

You can still play the game. You understand that right? Any time you desire, 24/7, for free.
Last edited by loudpinks2000 on Feb 28, 2023, 8:50:02 PM
If you don't care about ruthless or group events you basically get nothing.
Let's hope that streamers will bother or else these events will be pretty much DOA.
"
Sanctum
is quite Boring...
But I'm just here because I'm excited for POE 2 and wanted to return after a break due to RL things.

Enjoying everything but
"
Sanctum
SSF since ~OB
So if you play solo and don't like ruthless, which is majority of players, there's basically no events at all?
I beg of you to rethink this at least in some capacity, trying to be different for the sake of being different is not always a good idea, these events are going to be by far the least enjoyed/played events ever ran and it won't even be close.
So, the new League will start at Easter weekend?
This suxx ...
"
ggEASYY wrote:
I beg of you to rethink this at least in some capacity, trying to be different for the sake of being different is not always a good idea, these events are going to be by far the least enjoyed/played events ever ran and it won't even be close.

+1
event looks lonely and sad
Y'all need some solo events... I don't wish to play SSF or Ruthless so basically i'll just be playing Sanctum SC lol...

i looked forward to endless ledge or racing of old but alas...

Have fun Group SSF Ruthless exiles!!
Looks completely uninteresting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info