Yes or No

Yes. I can't watch blood being drawn from me, but as long as I don't see it, it does not bother me at all.

Will you be playing the Shifting Stones event that start tomorrow?
Nah, I need a break until next month.

Do you think Affliction will be any good?
Censored.
Hopefully (Can't answer yes or no on this one just yet) but it is exciting

Are you excited for Affliction?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Very. I love new PoE leagues.

Do you think Affliction will be a crafting league?
Yes, it's possible! I'm just curious as to how 'Affliction' will get around that

Will you try to get 40/40 in the next league?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
No.

Do you play PoE using Linux?
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
No. Maybe if Windows keeps going south I will though.

Do you have a countertop toaster oven?
Nope :D

Do you like cooking at home?
Yes

Do you have a microwave oven?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Yes.

Is grape juice the best juice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info