Yes or No

No.

Did you watch a scary movie a few days ago for Halloween?
No, wanted to check out Nun 2 but decided to just binge Vox Machina at home

Is KFC the best fast food chain?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
No, it's been years since I had fast food, but Taco Bell was always my favorite.

Do you watch any PoE streamers?
Yes, although only a few, like Zizaran~

Have you tried Ruthless PoE?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Yes.

Did you watch a scary movie the day after and/or before Halloween?
Censored.
Yes.

Did you play the Blast from the Past event?
Nope, work went in the way :(

Have you ever stayed awake for 3 days straight?
No.

Have you ever slept for more than 24 hours straight?
No

Do you ever suffer from insomnia?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
No.

Are you okay with needles?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info