Yes or No

No, strawberry is!

Burger King better than Mcdonalds?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Yes, but it's been over 10 years since I have had fast food other than Subway or Taco Bell.

Do you enjoy working out your upper body more than legs?
Yes, leg days always kills me. But I do get the importance for the balance XD

Is Linux good?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Yes - although some versions are better than others.

Do you have an iPhone?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
No. I've always had android, well, I've had non-android too, but never an iphone.

Are you spending Thanksgiving with family this year?
Sadly no :( Out of country

Are you a fan of turkeys?
Yes, I like to eat them.

Was the first FPS game you played Doom?
No. I don't remember what it was but I never played Doom so I know that ain't it.

Are you spending a lot on the holidays this year?
Censored.
Yes, already did! Bought a lot of stuff for myself and family! :D

Are you excited for 2024?
Yes, PoE 2 Beta!

Have you ever had shoulder length hair in your life?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info