Yes or No

Yes, and I miss it, cut it recently~

Do you like reading books?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Yes. Physical books more than digital.

If you have a pet, do they sleep in your bed at night?
I have a cat, and yes she does! :D

Do you like Jazz?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Yes.

Do you eat more fruits than vegetables?
No - I eat both but I love my veg :)

Do you ever drink non-alcoholic beer or wine?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
No, but I don't really drink alcohol in general, except what's in the kombucha I make.

Do you wash your hair everyday?
No, I do it every other day (I like to shampoo whenever I do, and I heard it damages if you do it constantly...)

Do you like Cinnamon powder?
Yes, I eat it every day. I make steel cut oats in the morning and add that, butter, salt, and honey to them.

In grade school, did you receive a perfect attendance award?
No

Have you decided on a league starter build for Affliction yet?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Yes, but my build I intended to play as my main build is pretty nerfed, so might change that one.

Do you know what new ascendancy you are going in Affliction?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info