[3.20] critpending doomler chargler | UBER DESTROYER MAPPER SANCTUM CLEARER

"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Kaboinglefop wrote:

If you read my notes in opening post, I have a jewel simulating the base crit addition of weapon because the hat doesnt work

But the whole branch is unallocated. I removed it from the beginning to not to be confused while throwing in skills.

In that case, I'm not sure.

I had the same issue you were experiencing, so I had to simulate a jewel.

If you remove hat, and crit rate of the spell does not change, then simulate with jewel to find your "true" crit rate. Maybe they fixed in latest PoB fork? I don't know, sorry, I finished league around time of writing this guide. :/
"
Kaboinglefop wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Kaboinglefop wrote:

If you read my notes in opening post, I have a jewel simulating the base crit addition of weapon because the hat doesnt work

But the whole branch is unallocated. I removed it from the beginning to not to be confused while throwing in skills.

In that case, I'm not sure.

I had the same issue you were experiencing, so I had to simulate a jewel.

If you remove hat, and crit rate of the spell does not change, then simulate with jewel to find your "true" crit rate. Maybe they fixed in latest PoB fork? I don't know, sorry, I finished league around time of writing this guide. :/

I think i figured it out. Your helmet has a different modifier which PoB can understand.

Now "Base Spell Critical Strike Chance of Spells is equal to that of Main Hand Weapon".

vs

Old "Base Critical Strike Chance of Spells is the Critical Strike Chance of Main Hand Weapon".

Afaik, GGG changed the wording somewhere along the way, idk why. Because PoB understands the old version(which is in your Pob) and it doesn't need a "fix" with a jewel. I swear...this company is just...ugh. My head hurts every time I'm trying to figure out their "new" changes.

And now my crit chance is overcapped by 23%. Cheesus crust...

Or maybe it's not even working for a Doom Blast anymore with changed wording...
Last edited by Prof549 on Jan 23, 2023, 7:11:47 PM
"

I think i figured it out. Your helmet has a different modifier which PoB can understand.

Now "Base Spell Critical Strike Chance of Spells is equal to that of Main Hand Weapon".

vs

Old "Base Critical Strike Chance of Spells is the Critical Strike Chance of Main Hand Weapon".

Afaik, GGG changed the wording somewhere along the way, idk why. Because PoB understands the old version(which is in your Pob) and it doesn't need a "fix" with a jewel. I swear...this company is just...ugh. My head hurts every time I'm trying to figure out their "new" changes.

And now my crit chance is overcapped by 23%. Cheesus crust...

Or maybe it's not even working for a Doom Blast anymore with changed wording...

afaik, ingame tooltip gets modified by the helmet, so i think it works, but i have not been on since writing this guide.
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Jan 23, 2023, 10:12:34 PM
It works, you can easily check this ingame by pressing C, and navigating to doom blast - it will show you a much higher crit % then PoB shows, and that's without assassin's mark even since it cannot calculate this crit in game.

my ingame crit on doom blast is 93.46% with just zealotry and 100% with flask up. So assassin's mark way overcaps me.

However I have 13 power charges so ymmv
Anyone can explain me, why u use discipline ? only for mana ?
"
Loocyfer wrote:

Discipline + Eldritch Battery cornerstone to have something to cast your spells with.
a larger ES pool also means more regen, so you can keep casting without running out.
"
Loocyfer wrote:

As previous mention, more regen and casting qol

however it also provides tankiness. look over the keystones.
Henlo!

Best build I've tried so far, and was pretty easy to build for a noob like me that never pushes the endgame so far.

I think I already have all the defensive layers that I can see in your character, and as well reading the comments of the post, but I'm struggling surviving on Simulacrum, Sirus and Uber bosses, any tips or changes that I can do in order to have a bit more of toughness? I know PoE likes to one shot you even if you have 10k of lifepool but I can't pass first phase of uber exarch or wave 20 of simulacrum with flask's on and all the stuff,

I leave my PoB here, the calcs are not set btw, I'll truly appreciate your comments

https://pastebin.com/wKe8z43N
I tried your build and decide to switch to expensive sako helmet. Way more defensive and DPS is better, but cost way too much divine and currently I'm using old Eldritch Battery enchant relic, and must manually allocate MOM.
Do you have any advice that I could use to improve my build ( ignore the frost shield gem level ). Thank you so much
My POB : https://pastebin.com/tcPJN9kz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info