[3.20] critpending doomler chargler | UBER DESTROYER MAPPER SANCTUM CLEARER

"
Zombality wrote:
I have forbidden jewels and can apply 4 curses. Seems like the problem is solved by either awa spell cascade or replaced cluster anyway. Blasting through maps, feels awesome! Thank you for help and fun build! Last league I made 16 builds as nothing was satisfying enough. This time i made 4 and this is where I'm gonna stop because mapping is super fast and fun. Need corrupted Vixen and better chest now. Also a corrupted blood timeless jewel could be helpful. And better flasks)

My pob in case of someone needs https://pastebin.com/gacSyy7z
Sorry for my bad english by the way

glad you've got it sorted! :)
"
Kaboinglefop wrote:
"
suicideboysz wrote:
following your profile, i cant cast the zealotry because i dont have mana?

Zealotry is on divine blessing,

Sorry PoE profile is not updated and does not show santified relics. Please assign point to Eldritch Battery. I have it anointed on my Sanctified Relic (unnerve on hit)

update: I see on your profile you figured it out. :) Enjoy.

NVM...just understood now^^
Last edited by TBorgezHU3 on Jan 8, 2023, 1:21:39 PM
Hello, in the trigger techs, what does forbidden ground stand for?
"
WaterYouDoing wrote:
Hello, in the trigger techs, what does forbidden ground stand for?

Cursed Ground, you may have been on an archived version of the post where I mistyped forbidden ground. Refresh the page to see updates.
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Jan 9, 2023, 9:36:39 AM
Dude can you make a phased tree in pob?
"
anap911 wrote:

Phased as in it has phasing, or phased as in league start -> league end?

I did not league start this char, I transitioned to it from WoC ignite.
I can make a phase... "kinda poor" to "decent money" pob? is that what you seek?

This character pretty much hits the ground running, you can swap the expensive flasks for magic utility ones. (Diamond over bottled faith, defensive like quartz or sulphur)
You can drop punish if you dont have forbidden flesh/flame
You can drop woke gems, but be aware sustain wont feel as good w/o divergent void manip and ES on hit eye.

the rest is pretty necessary tho.
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Jan 9, 2023, 5:11:17 PM
"
Kaboinglefop wrote:
"
anap911 wrote:

league start -> league end ^_^.

I have one more question. You have a ring in pob that has the "2 to 10 Lightning Damage per Power Charge" mod. Is it needed for the build? I use google translate so the translation sucks =\. Sorry.
"
anap911 wrote:
"
Kaboinglefop wrote:
"
anap911 wrote:

league start -> league end ^_^.

I have one more question. You have a ring in pob that has the "2 to 10 Lightning Damage per Power Charge" mod. Is it needed for the build? I use google translate so the translation sucks =\. Sorry.

No. Pointless. Does not work. I just finished league and finished all content so I did not feel need to update.
Best in slot rings are Kalandra Touch and +1 Power synth base in other ring slot.

If you want to start at the earliest, read the alternative trigger tech, and follow my prior flask recommendation.
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Jan 9, 2023, 8:29:42 PM
Currently levelling this in BA and I've had Ralakesh's on for 3 runs and I think I'm already going to hear the lost charges sound in my sleep..
Since Awakened Spell cascade is 17 Div , can i go with a Spell Cascade 21-20 Instead without losing a shit ton of DPS?

Because i have everything else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info