[3.20] critpending doomler chargler | UBER DESTROYER MAPPER SANCTUM CLEARER

Im still missing a few alt quality gems and levels but the build is feeling really good. At level 95 at the moment and doing 100% quant bosses extremely fast, sanctum is funny as you can sit in the middle of a battle room and just spam aoe and clear it before the fire beam reaches you most of the time. Survivability is a little low but it's definitely enough to map with. Unsure how to fit anymore cdr into the build other than balance of terror and a relic.

I was able to skip the energy shield on hit watchers due to reduced mana cost on flask as I am using a mageblood, and i'm unsure if i'll ever feel like i need the extra damage from ang's, maybe for ubers.
Did you ever test Shaper of Storms forbidden jewels? I imagine with the big hit from doom blast and all damage can shock, the shock would be pretty significant (POB says dropping punishment from swapping jewels is a net loss, however, punishment only gives the extra damage vs low life) and you would be able to pick this back up eventually with a +1 curse badge.

Edit: just remembered to add, for anyone looking to save a few divines when starting this build, I dropped defiance banner and used a lvl 1 vitality and got leech via a leech w/vitality watchers eye, Saving a few divine on divergent void manip, and took vile bastion instead of withering presence to sustain ES early. I wouldn't keep this for long though, as the extra chaos resist helps a lot vs degens and you'll eventually want the damage as the faster things die the less they hit you.
Last edited by A_Mule on Jan 12, 2023, 6:38:22 AM
"
Im still missing a few alt quality gems and levels but the build is feeling really good. At level 95 at the moment and doing 100% quant bosses extremely fast, sanctum is funny as you can sit in the middle of a battle room and just spam aoe and clear it before the fire beam reaches you most of the time. Survivability is a little low but it's definitely enough to map with. Unsure how to fit anymore cdr into the build other than balance of terror and a relic.

I was able to skip the energy shield on hit watchers due to reduced mana cost on flask as I am using a mageblood, and i'm unsure if i'll ever feel like i need the extra damage from ang's, maybe for ubers.
Did you ever test Shaper of Storms forbidden jewels? I imagine with the big hit from doom blast and all damage can shock, the shock would be pretty significant (POB says dropping punishment from swapping jewels is a net loss, however, punishment only gives the extra damage vs low life) and you would be able to pick this back up eventually with a +1 curse badge.

Edit: just remembered to add, for anyone looking to save a few divines when starting this build, I dropped defiance banner and used a lvl 1 vitality and got leech via a leech w/vitality watchers eye, Saving a few divine on divergent void manip, and took vile bastion instead of withering presence to sustain ES early. I wouldn't keep this for long though, as the extra chaos resist helps a lot vs degens and you'll eventually want the damage as the faster things die the less they hit you.

You can get cooldown on belt if you drop arns, but I tested and it was lower dps than arns. (5% chance for triple damage is pretty big)

As for punishment vs. shocking :
This is a great idea! As a heads up, they changed "low life" threshold a while ago so anything at <50% life is "low life".

If your net dps drop is low enough that you dont gain more than you lose for that upper 50% of an enemy's HP, then I'd stick to Punish. (character dependent)

Since you have mageblood and are still playing, you can likely perfect build.
You have the following BIG improvement options:
+2 AoE Dialla (Just +2 your impending in PoB and watch the %increase)
+1 max power charge rare ring, kalandra touch for an extra one at low cost. This brings you up to 12 power and frenzy.
SHAKO with Forbidden Ground lv<5, and impending 33+.
This lets you run a rare influenced chest for the base crit and other benefits, and impending scales quite hard with levels.

Ultimately, I'm glad you're enjoying the build! I had to do something that wasn't EK ignite with the character hahaha so I noodled and did this instead. I also wanted to make use of my sweet charge MTX.
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Jan 12, 2023, 4:45:23 PM
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Kaboinglefop wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
In the PoB you have 129/123 skill points allocated. Do i miss something? Where did you get those extra 6 points? =\

If you read the post, there are extra points for simulation of the effects of the hat.

I am also level 100.

You can import my profile, but you must grab a random jewel socket and make a custom jewel to simulate the effects of hat.

Somehow missed that "branch" when comparing char-to-pob D:
Thanks.

Also, any leveling tips? I mean summoner is always an option, but... I'm just not a strong Witch player :D

I levelled and league started as woc ignite.
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Jan 12, 2023, 4:46:16 PM
"
Yan_n wrote:
Looks like the build has great clear, sadly it's capped by its movement speed :(

Yup. If you can fit vaal haste, helps a bit.

By the time the movespeed bothered me, I was 40/40 and level 100 and done with league. :D

If you have an all res corrupted arns belt, you can likely use a death rush. Adrenaline is nice QOL for mapping.
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Jan 12, 2023, 4:48:12 PM
Is there a difference between using despair vs temporal chains to proc doomblast? I ask it because i see some builds with despair on the armour and temporal chains in the gloves
"
Kaboinglefop wrote:
You can get cooldown on belt if you drop arns, but I tested and it was lower dps than arns. (5% chance for triple damage is pretty big)

As for punishment vs. shocking :
This is a great idea! As a heads up, they changed "low life" threshold a while ago so anything at <50% life is "low life".

If your net dps drop is low enough that you dont gain more than you lose for that upper 50% of an enemy's HP, then I'd stick to Punish. (character dependent)

Since you have mageblood and are still playing, you can likely perfect build.
You have the following BIG improvement options:
+2 AoE Dialla (Just +2 your impending in PoB and watch the %increase)
+1 max power charge rare ring, kalandra touch for an extra one at low cost. This brings you up to 12 power and frenzy.
SHAKO with Forbidden Ground lv<5, and impending 33+.
This lets you run a rare influenced chest for the base crit and other benefits, and impending scales quite hard with levels.

Ultimately, I'm glad you're enjoying the build! I had to do something that wasn't EK ignite with the character hahaha so I noodled and did this instead. I also wanted to make use of my sweet charge MTX.

I did forget that lowlife was changed to 50%, and as for a +2 diallas, I hit this last night but i'm unsure if i'll use it as I have a lot of other less expensive upgrades I could use the currency for so I have it up for sale for now. I am aware impending doom doesn't have duration tag but it is still a ~31% damage upgrade as I could swap out power charge on crit for an empower

Last edited by A_Mule on Jan 12, 2023, 6:38:20 PM
Heya!

Thanks for the build guide, I've been blasting through sanctums and juiced maps with it without any problems! But is there any other way I can scale the damage or defense besides flask?

Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/iK22Rune

Cheers!
Question regarding Militant Timeless Jewel. Is it better to pick one that has a stat that increases area damage per devotion? If I am not mistaken here.
Is it relevant to drop Profane Bloom ascension for an Unholy Authority for a budget-ish version(flame and flesh are expensive a bit)? Would 4th curse be more profitable than exploding enemies if you have to pick either? Not sure how to calc that...
Last edited by Prof549 on Jan 13, 2023, 5:15:47 PM
"
Prof549 wrote:
Is it relevant to drop Profane Bloom ascension for an Unholy Authority for a budget-ish version(flame and flesh are expensive a bit)? Would 4th curse be more profitable than exploding enemies if you have to pick either? Not sure how to calc that...
I played without Forbidden jewels for a while as I took jewel sockets late, I didn't take Unholy authority and dropped Punishment until I used the jewels.
Last edited by A_Mule on Jan 13, 2023, 6:06:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info