[3.20] critpending doomler chargler | UBER DESTROYER MAPPER SANCTUM CLEARER

"
pakkomeister wrote:
Question regarding Militant Timeless Jewel. Is it better to pick one that has a stat that increases area damage per devotion? If I am not mistaken here.

Yes, if you have the corrupt on belt to make up for res, or have some truly CRACKED rings.
"
Prof549 wrote:
Is it relevant to drop Profane Bloom ascension for an Unholy Authority for a budget-ish version(flame and flesh are expensive a bit)? Would 4th curse be more profitable than exploding enemies if you have to pick either? Not sure how to calc that...

as Fkmitch mentioned, drop punish.
Its a dps drop on bosses, but you want QoL of the booms IMO.
"
Artamian wrote:
Is there a difference between using despair vs temporal chains to proc doomblast? I ask it because i see some builds with despair on the armour and temporal chains in the gloves

Yes.

Read section on "Cooldown Technology".
"
Kaboinglefop wrote:
"
pakkomeister wrote:
Question regarding Militant Timeless Jewel. Is it better to pick one that has a stat that increases area damage per devotion? If I am not mistaken here.

Yes, if you have the corrupt on belt to make up for res, or have some truly CRACKED rings.

I meant to have resists on timeless and also area damage per 10 devotion. Because channeling increased damage stat doesn't give us anything right?
what's the upside of this version over fyregrass his version?
"
falagar112 wrote:
what's the upside of this version over fyregrass his version?

i dont know who that is or what that is.

i did not see him on poeninja when i was climbing w/ this variant.

if you provide link, i can analyze and give you compare/contrast.
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Jan 14, 2023, 11:26:30 AM
"
pakkomeister wrote:
"
Kaboinglefop wrote:
"
pakkomeister wrote:

I meant to have resists on timeless and also area damage per 10 devotion. Because channeling increased damage stat doesn't give us anything right?

You are absolutely correct. I was focused only on the res and the keystone, and league finished early for me before I could melt my currency to buy my ring upgrades and fine tune other gear pieces. (40/40, lvl 100)

I did not want to sit around for 4-5 hours doing 100-300c trades so the character is not "complete"
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Jan 14, 2023, 11:28:07 AM
Hey, thank you for providing the build!

Finished shopping today, copied everything from you in a non-corrupted version (40div for corrupted Dialla wow)
Overall cost on Jan, 13th is about 37div without the awakened spell cascade
Build feels absolutely amazing, zooming through map oneshotting packs is a new thing to me :D

Some things to consider, if you want to try this build:
lvl 95, build has absolutely no life regen, not a problem when mobs are nearby, we can sustain from them, but eg. lab is a catasrophy for this build
Bosses with inavoidable stages like leeches in the abysses don't synergize well with this playstyle
Dilirium 80% feels smooth and everything dies instantly but bosses oneshot you once you get focused. Swapped CWDT with decoy totem to fix it, running Molten Shell on left-click.
Same thing with metamorphs, these chunky mofos slap you around on sight

Running eater altars is a nightmare, so many things to watch out for just to not brick the map.

Considering running exarch altars, but didn't test the "Curses you inflict are reflected back to you", might brick the map as well.

Sanctum never felt so easy, beautiful experience oneshotting guards during their animation.

Overall this build is suited for an extreme mob massacre, you will feel godly running casual maps. Even Bosses drop like flies.

My questions regarding the build:
Oneshots happen waaay too often, makes it hard to level the char.
Are you manually triggering flasks?
What do you do in case a powerful mob(metamorph, deli boss) focuses you?
What content were you running to level up?
When do you place totems?
Has the non-corrupted version enough dps for Uber content?
Why are you running Molten Shell with CWDT and not on left-click?
What's the green flask in your video, which replaced your life flask?
Are you running exarch or eater altars?

Kind regards, QUBB
"
QUBB wrote:
Hey, thank you for providing the build!

Finished shopping today, copied everything from you in a non-corrupted version (40div for corrupted Dialla wow)
Overall cost on Jan, 13th is about 37div without the awakened spell cascade
Build feels absolutely amazing, zooming through map oneshotting packs is a new thing to me :D

Some things to consider, if you want to try this build:
lvl 95, build has absolutely no life regen, not a problem when mobs are nearby, we can sustain from them, but eg. lab is a catasrophy for this build
Bosses with inavoidable stages like leeches in the abysses don't synergize well with this playstyle
Dilirium 80% feels smooth and everything dies instantly but bosses oneshot you once you get focused. Swapped CWDT with decoy totem to fix it, running Molten Shell on left-click.
Same thing with metamorphs, these chunky mofos slap you around on sight

Running eater altars is a nightmare, so many things to watch out for just to not brick the map.

Considering running exarch altars, but didn't test the "Curses you inflict are reflected back to you", might brick the map as well.

Sanctum never felt so easy, beautiful experience oneshotting guards during their animation.

Overall this build is suited for an extreme mob massacre, you will feel godly running casual maps. Even Bosses drop like flies.

My questions regarding the build:
Oneshots happen waaay too often, makes it hard to level the char.
Are you manually triggering flasks?
What do you do in case a powerful mob(metamorph, deli boss) focuses you?
What content were you running to level up?
When do you place totems?
Has the non-corrupted version enough dps for Uber content?
Why are you running Molten Shell with CWDT and not on left-click?
What's the green flask in your video, which replaced your life flask?
Are you running exarch or eater altars?

Kind regards, QUBB

Not manually triggering flasks

Dunno about the mobs focusing, I just opt for as much dps as possible.

I was running crimson temple and sanctums ad nauseum for my challenges, doing abyss+breach

because I wanted molten shell to trigger on damage taken

that's a skin for the flask

exarch altars
Build is nuts, but an absolute glass cannon.

- Smacked by pretty much any rare mob - dead.
- Smacked by a boss - dead.
- A quillback exploded closer than off-screen - dead.
- A fast rare mob with a proxy shield - oh boy.

Regardless of that, as for Sanctum, mapping and most content activities(aside Metamorph and Rituals) - it just melts.
I just wish there were more defensive layers :(
Last edited by Prof549 on Jan 15, 2023, 8:20:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info