[3.20] critpending doomler chargler | UBER DESTROYER MAPPER SANCTUM CLEARER

"
Henlo!

Best build I've tried so far, and was pretty easy to build for a noob like me that never pushes the endgame so far.

I think I already have all the defensive layers that I can see in your character, and as well reading the comments of the post, but I'm struggling surviving on Simulacrum, Sirus and Uber bosses, any tips or changes that I can do in order to have a bit more of toughness? I know PoE likes to one shot you even if you have 10k of lifepool but I can't pass first phase of uber exarch or wave 20 of simulacrum with flask's on and all the stuff,

I leave my PoB here, the calcs are not set btw, I'll truly appreciate your comments

https://pastebin.com/wKe8z43N

if u want tank, u lose dmg, unless u mega spend. uber exarch shouldnt be too bad just pump more dps and play mechanics, but simulacrum is a bit of a pain if u dont get some more defenses.

this build has high ceiling but my OP does not cover what that ceiling is, as itll cost many many divines. (shako, influenced chest, +1PC ring, kalandra touch)
"
I tried your build and decide to switch to expensive sako helmet. Way more defensive and DPS is better, but cost way too much divine and currently I'm using old Eldritch Battery enchant relic, and must manually allocate MOM.
Do you have any advice that I could use to improve my build ( ignore the frost shield gem level ). Thank you so much
My POB : https://pastebin.com/tcPJN9kz

ur next "big thing" will be +1 PC Synth ring and a kalandra touch.

Lvl 100 is quite cheap and gives u +1 jewel.

And shako with higher impending, obviously.
"
Kaboinglefop wrote:
"
I tried your build and decide to switch to expensive sako helmet. Way more defensive and DPS is better, but cost way too much divine and currently I'm using old Eldritch Battery enchant relic, and must manually allocate MOM.
Do you have any advice that I could use to improve my build ( ignore the frost shield gem level ). Thank you so much

I purchased a shako, a crit chance armour, removed assassins mark for enfeeble, and removed a +1 curse (to have 3 in gloves w/temp chains in helmet). My doom blast doesn't trigger consistently and feels so much weaker than the standard build. Is there a formula or something to follow to get casts/curse duration in sync? I hate that I spent 100divs and made the build worse.
"
MonkiGW2 wrote:
"
Kaboinglefop wrote:
"

I purchased a shako, a crit chance armour, removed assassins mark for enfeeble, and removed a +1 curse (to have 3 in gloves w/temp chains in helmet). My doom blast doesn't trigger consistently and feels so much weaker than the standard build. Is there a formula or something to follow to get casts/curse duration in sync? I hate that I spent 100divs and made the build worse.

U need another awk spell cascade socketed into vixen. When using shako we no longer stack gem quality to reduce curse duration, so we must use spell cascade to override temporal chain curse. Quite expensive hah
"
MonkiGW2 wrote:
"
Kaboinglefop wrote:
"

I see you fixed it with an extra cascade. Good!

A good stopgap, covered in the trigger tech, is to drop a damage link for cursed ground while you farm up for a second woke cascade.
Hi, could you have a look at my character and let me know any improvements i can make still?

edit: im throwing boots and wands into the temple until something decent comes out
Last edited by falagar112 on Feb 2, 2023, 1:35:57 AM
Done with the league. Selling out the build in bulk(items/gems/flasks/jewels). 80 divs as starter. Can negotiate. DM.

Char in the profile - CritID
Last edited by Prof549 on Feb 3, 2023, 1:47:47 PM
Respect to this build, it's really fun ! But i have a little problem : can i disable the sound for the charge lost without disable all the sound of the game ? ^^ It's really horrible !
"
Shaka02 wrote:
Respect to this build, it's really fun ! But i have a little problem : can i disable the sound for the charge lost without disable all the sound of the game ? ^^ It's really horrible !

Nope, I'm playing this build too and have to turn off sound effects volume sadly, the constant sound of losing 25 charges was driving my nuts hahaha

Hope GGG adds an option to disable that :/
"
Stoner74 wrote:
"
Shaka02 wrote:

Nope, I'm playing this build too and have to turn off sound effects volume sadly, the constant sound of losing 25 charges was driving my nuts hahaha

Hope GGG adds an option to disable that :/

so technically you can remove the sound by cheating a little. you should only hear the sound when you go down to 0 charges, and since the only charge we technically lose are frenzy, you can craft +1 min frenzy on a ring and that should fix the sound

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info