[3.20] critpending doomler chargler | UBER DESTROYER MAPPER SANCTUM CLEARER

Any ideas how to kill Ubers since this build doesn't provide health regen and is insanely squishy?
"
QUBB wrote:
Any ideas how to kill Ubers since this build doesn't provide health regen and is insanely squishy?

Don't get hit. 4head
"
QUBB wrote:

You get leech for life and ES, and ES on hit, but you do not have regen.

You can add it if you wanna drop something for vit, but the leech is enough.

Your divergent void manip gives you leech.

But yes, you cannot facetank things with this build in ubers. Just kill the uber like normal, the dps is plenty.
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Jan 19, 2023, 7:07:54 PM
Not quite the topic question, but kinda is: Does anyone else having spikes when popping large stacks of mobs? It may just basically freeze for a sec when i do. My end problem or a game's one?
why my Doom doesn't explode instantly?
"
luksblink wrote:

You likely have a source of increased duration.

This can happen from your tree/gear, or if a party member is using malevolence.
Make them turn off malevolence.

Read trigger tech section. Anomalous means need -100% duration on that support gem.
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Jan 21, 2023, 11:43:31 AM
"
Prof549 wrote:
Not quite the topic question, but kinda is: Does anyone else having spikes when popping large stacks of mobs? It may just basically freeze for a sec when i do. My end problem or a game's one?

I did not experience this except for some specific things league mechanics like Legion.

Abyss, breach, exped, even overlapping had no issues with this. But LEGION this always happens if you pop too many for me.
"
Kaboinglefop wrote:
"
luksblink wrote:

You likely have a source of increased duration.

This can happen from your tree/gear, or if a party member is using malevolence.
Make them turn off malevolence.

Read trigger tech section. Anomalous means need -100% duration on that support gem.

My anomalous has 20/20% +10% from green socket socket
I read the trigger section like you said but i still cant get my mind to understand what's wrong, i play solo and i can't find the 'increased duration' source. The Doom takes a long time before exploding.

I've checked my whole passive tree and still nothing.... this is wrapping my mind around fr
Last edited by luksblink on Jan 21, 2023, 12:03:58 PM
"
luksblink wrote:
I read the trigger section like you said but i still cant get my mind to understand what's wrong, i play solo and i can't find the 'increased duration' source. The Doom takes a long time before exploding.

I've checked my whole passive tree and still nothing.... this is wrapping my mind around fr

You have a legacy variant of Dialla's. You need a "normal" one which gives +30% quality in green sockets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info