How is ruthless ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Finally dropped 'Withering Touch':
Not sure if I will use it but it opens up 2 build changes for me.

And got some upgrades on Raider:
The gloves are from Rog. The only piece from Rog I have used so far. Rog seems to be overnerfed for making rare gear. Considering that I only use accidental rarity and almost all my gear is not from Rog despite doing Expedition the whole league. And Expedition suffers similar to other stuff from a loss of 'player agency' in Ruthless. Thats a change I do not like.

Currently leveling Hierophant - goal is to get the Exarch Voidstone. Maybe.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
I just wish I had enough jewellers to get a usable number of sockets on this, and more than one fusing orb.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
Found a few good things, the flask is super handy.
Spoiler
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Melee inbound:
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Crafted some new bows for Poison Artillery Ballista: This despite the bugged(?) Fossils - see https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3344433

May have an issue with getting enough poison chance on the first bow. Not sure yet if I want to switch from elemental though.

And CA/TR is also an option.

And dropped another 'Determination':

Other things dont go so well:
Have troubles upgrading my gear. Due to the resist problem its rather difficult to exchange pieces. So it goes in 'quantum leaps'. Means the time distance between character upgrades is too large. IMO a flaw of the realization of 'Ruthless'.
Sanctified Relics. I got one drop so far but its unfortunately currently completely useless for my build.
And somehow cant get a decent body amour despite spamming fossils and alchs.
And with the Fossil bug(?) the plan for crafting clusters for the Hierophant goes 'poof' too.
"
Zrevnur wrote:
And somehow cant get a decent body amour despite spamming fossils and alchs.
Just spent 2 more scours (etc) on my ilvl 86 and lucked into something:
And Sanctum floor 2 boss dropped a Devoto:
Math says its hard to beat - only good rare with good implicits would be better.
New gear setup for Artillery Ballista Raider. Changed tree a bit to get the Duelist for more Int on passive.

Tree:

Still trying to 6link my new bow for Poison version though. And need some more/better enchants. Havent done Eternal Lab yet - didnt want to waste Offerings and build much stronger defensively now - but plan to try on a good day now.

And Eldritch Implicits should also be relatively easy to get an upgrade with.
I just started a few days ago and it's not as barren as I expected, but still a nice change of pace.

I still don't understand the complete removal of movement skills though. I'm playing melee and that part feels kind of bad, but I guess playing melee is my own self-inflicted pain.
Trudging along and trying to make a 2 hand melee Champion build work. DPS was becoming an issue until I dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info