How is ruthless ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

It’s going alright. I’m hitting a plateau with map sustain at T10.. probably because I don’t have enough alchs to run them rare. And I have only gotten 1 kirac mission for yellows. It’s hit the point where seeding map runs and trailing off around T8 has lost its fun, so I rerolled regular SSF league to continue playing casually & for fun.
Got now all 3 big defensive Auras:

Attempting to 6link my new bow is close to failure. Spent maybe 80-90 (didnt count) Jun missions on Vorici but no luck so far. Got ~4 5links on the bow. So I am likely stuck with the elemental Artillery Ballista.

And the EU server/lag/spike problems are catching up to me too. Have had issues on many days for a some hours but these were so far sort of predictable. Today one nasty lag spike out of nowhere at some other time. Ruthless HC with the lacking defenses isnt made for that.

Edit: And Sanctified Relics - still none useful for Raider. Almost total failure despite many Sanctum runs. (Minus Lycia 2nd form.)
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on Feb 8, 2023, 10:03:50 PM
3 deaths in a row on an exploding crystals rare. Sad.

Hard to notice in swarms of mobs and especially when this rare had low hp

HC Ruthless SSF
Last edited by GimmeLightsaber on Feb 9, 2023, 1:22:23 AM
"
3 deaths in a row on an exploding crystals rare. Sad.

Hard to notice in swarms of mobs and especially when this rare had low hp

HC Ruthless SSF
Also RIPed my first char this league to these. What has worked so far for my current one/s: Always keep moving. For me its impossible to see these crystals reliably. I miss ~50% of them and just see the explosions going off. Unfortunately this is very build discriminating because some builds are much better at "always keep moving" than others.

This and some other Archnemesis mods like the magma balls strongly encourage zoom-zoom play/builds.
Got a new body from Rog, Rogs best work yet:

Its a bit better than my current but I cant use it yet due to resists. Unfortunately used (wasted...) my only Exalt on the current body. Maybe can use it if I enchant the new body with "cold resist". Also unfortunately I used up ~half my yellow juice for rerolling. Need 3250, have:
Maybe ask Kirac for more.

Bow 6-linking failed. Have 1 Jun mission left so I used >120x Jun I think. And ~80 fuse. So staying with elemental Artillery Ballista.

Syndicate did drop some:

Edit: 6s5l the new body - was somewhat on the unlucky side, cost maybe 1200 jewelers, almost none left:
Last edited by Zrevnur on Feb 10, 2023, 3:23:57 PM
Managed to fossilize a Leather Belt (probably luck, not because fossils work as advertised) so I dont need the yellow juice for cold resist anymore. Got enough per Kirac though. Gear looks like this now:
Next step: Think about weapon enchant instead. Also would like Reflection on gloves. (And obviously Rage...)
Dropped my 3rd 'Determination'. And finally got a useful Sanctified Relic:
Unavailable

Like the other one a "random" drop from a guard. Zero drops from bosses incl Lycia 1st form. Need to min/max AoE radius due to weird not-communicated-in-the-game PoE AoE/radius rules...

And have Rage gloves now but its weaker than expected. Too hard to keep it up with the low map densities in Ruthless. Probably better in Delve but I havent done anything deeper than monster lvl 75 yet.

And switched to Storm Rain over Toxic Rain - seems to be better for Frenzy sustain and probably for Rage also.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
So here I am enjoying trying to improve my 2 hander Champion until I drop

Hmmmmm......

Time for a new character maybe?
"
nickzzzzzz wrote:
So here I am enjoying trying to improve my 2 hander Champion until I drop

Hmmmmm......

Time for a new character maybe?

Man, I've never had one of those. :D
Congrats.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Just dropped randomly in a T11 'City Square'...

(And no intentional rarity on gear.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info