How is ruthless ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Just finished campaign, got the first usable unique item:

Other then that, I got a 5L in act 10, but I have zero usable support gems for the skills I'm using. I'm in maps on 1L, with a 5L in stash, that's new.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Mar 17, 2023, 3:41:38 PM
By now it would be nice with lists of:

Which class get choice of which gems after compleating what quest.

And of course more build guides,both with and without SSF.

"
Glubtal wrote:
By now it would be nice with lists of:

Which class get choice of which gems after compleating what quest.

There are - I dont think any of them changed since those lists were made:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/15yqNTIAQbaFH5SD3FJX8-yFbBXYtZhaci0dxEbMXwAM/htmlview#
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s60ftaH2GC1e1oQU_0FVezs5eVVGbUS_KaUKgVH3Q38/edit#gid=0
Some other things in there may have changed though.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

I found this earlier in my progression and decided to offhand it to weapon swap on boss kills and it seems to make a difference, so I guess that was a decent find.
"
Nubatron wrote:

I found this earlier in my progression and decided to offhand it to weapon swap on boss kills and it seems to make a difference, so I guess that was a decent find.

Yes, even rather low values of MF make a huge difference in Ruthless.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:

Yes, even rather low values of MF make a huge difference in Ruthless.
Unfortunately MF does not fix the maps sustain. After ~80 T1-T5 maps, 2 temples and ~5k sulphite worth of delving, with 114% IIR (144% with flask), this is my current map pool:

Spoiler

21/132 atlas passives unlocked, 0 Kirac missions so far. At this rate, probably will be level 90+ until I reach red maps. Progress is there, but it's sooooo slow...

Might start a new character with the items I collected so far.
Spoiler
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Mar 19, 2023, 4:43:23 PM
Update! Did quite a lot of progress on atlas, 38/132. Got a lucky streak and 2 Kirac missions, unlocked 17 atlas passives in like 30 maps. Now I have most of the passives with "maps found have XX chance to be 1 tier higher", I'm doing mostly T4-T5 maps, with occasional T6s.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Mar 21, 2023, 8:40:08 AM
"
6_din_49 wrote:
Update! Did quite a lot of progress on atlas, 38/132. Got a lucky streak and 2 Kirac missions, unlocked 17 atlas passives in like 30 maps. Now I have most of the passives with "maps found have XX chance to be 1 tier higher", I'm doing mostly T4-T5 maps, with occasional T6s.

I rushed to the "get 20 atlas points for free, but only small notes works" note, it really helped me getting most of the "2% for 1 tier higher maps" while still doing T1-T3 maps..
"
Glubtal wrote:
I rushed to the "get 20 atlas points for free, but only small notes works" note, it really helped me getting most of the "2% for 1 tier higher maps" while still doing T1-T3 maps..
Isn't this only 18% chance for maps to be 1 tier higher? Is it enough to sustain yellow maps?
"
6_din_49 wrote:
"
Glubtal wrote:
Isn't this only 18% chance for maps to be 1 tier higher? Is it enough to sustain yellow maps?

From my own playing experience, I can say that 18% is not enough, you need at least 30%, for at least some kind of sustain, preferably 40%+
At the top of the atlas there is also 15 small nodes "maps to be 1 tier higher", its another 30%. You can go this way to increase your chances.
But I did not take a significant passive skill for +20 points, because notable skills gives a lot.
Last edited by Teret3 on Mar 25, 2023, 7:06:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info