How is ruthless ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
...Not gonna lie, my heart skipped a beat when I read that title and the person who made it because I was like DID SOMEONE HACK MY FRIEND'S ACCOUNT AND WHY ARE THEY COPYING SATANTTIN?

...Cute. Reaaaal cute.

Best of luck with the mode, Exiles. I am still looking forward to your more comprehensive takes after you've cleared the early famine phase.

Thanks for the concern. :o)

Re early famine phase:
From my short alpha experience (made it to Act IV before the wipe and then didn't bother in the short remaining time to try again) that seems to actually be quite accurate.
Things were picking up by Act II already, Act III felt hardly any different than normal in terms of clear speed and player power.
However, fewer drops, less clutter and every drop potentially an upgrade (with a higher probability than in normal mode - of course even there every drop is potentially an an improvement, but it probably isn't)

Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Yo, feels nice! Just dont start yet)))
My "wealth" after Act I

Gear:

Currency:

+ a few scraps from unsold inventory. :o)

#########################################
I was a lot luckier in the Alpha, having an amulet and two rings and a rare +1 cold skills wand (playing Freezing Pulse).
This time was really a bit harder and I died 3 times so far.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Level 47, quite happy with some items I got (the poison is not helpful but lol).

The one unique:

Currency:

Supports:

For character #2: Found in Act 2
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
started ruthless as well cause the league mechanic is poopy
no gems so far just have a short break to eat then i'm on my way to merveil
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:

Heh, yes. Not a fan of Sanctum so far, either. Without movement skills it's really no run dodging that stuff.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Dec 11, 2022, 11:28:45 AM
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

Heh, yes. Not a fan of Sanctum so far, either. Without movement skills it's really no run dodging that stuff.
tried it in trade league but ehh even with movement skills it's not even that easy unless u one hit everything xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Ruthless is telling me Melee:

Spoiler
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Made it alive to the Daresso/Kaom checkpoints as semi-melee. I had hoped to use ground slam + heavy strike, but haven't been able to find a suitable weapon. So Smite it is.

I have a decent 2H weapon, but a complete retool of the tree would be required to make 2H survivable. Things start hitting hart in Act 4, and magic/rare/unique mobs can be nearly impossible/impossible to tackle, even being over-leveled.

I'm essentially stalled atm. Either Daresso or Kaom would crush my squishy Templar very quickly.

Only 2 support gems so far:

edit: found a mace

Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on Dec 11, 2022, 3:44:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info