Where to Find Info on Launch Day

Thanks Bex.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
the RAQ is a very good thing to have, glad you implemented it
Please explain the withering step changes as it relates to assassin and mistwalker. Assassin got caught in the spectral helix / lightning strike crossfire :(
Good stuff GGG, appreciate the work you put into the game and informing the players

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Dec 7, 2022, 8:35:52 PM
Appreciate the efforts and trying out new stuff. Just watch out for the RTrolls that might come flooding in your forums instead. They'r hard to fend off.
dont stress about finding the absolute best way to do things, just go with what feels good and makes a lot of sense

what ur doing already with thumbnail links in the game client, and blog-style posts on the home page is about the best you can really do i'd say

you can always tweak things though; everything from thumbnails to titles to UI/UX design of where and how the post is presented in the game client and on the home page

a little tweaking can do a lot
here's a different layout, it feels like its easier and more inviting to click the post for me this way.

It only took a few minutes and im definitely not saying 'look do this' or anything lol but just want to show how impactful some small changes and adding a bit of empty space can be

I think more than anything its the energy behind what you guys put out that is most important; definitely getting away from all the toxic outrage is a very good thing to do.
Last edited by weldorr on Dec 7, 2022, 9:20:50 PM
Hello,

Please update the title of the thread every time new content is added to it with something like Updated: <time stamp>.
please stop using reddit as the vehicle for information. If your main site isn't the place to go then what is the point of the site?

"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
I've liked this form of communication a lot more. Keep up the great work!
Heck yeah this is awesome, keep it up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info