Where to Find Info on Launch Day

Bye reddit . Great change !

No more crying people over literally everything.
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
These types of threads are awesome for people that don't own/like to use other forums or social medias, but it would be nice to have them pinned somewhere on the main page for having easier access to them, since scrolling through the news archive can become quite tedious.
I mean other than the /raq posts, such as the teasers or other useful posts.
Either way, this is a great and much welcomed change!

Edit: clarification. Also nice to hear that they will be pinned. Thank you for the response!
Her beauty did not fade
her humanity did not survive.
Last edited by aLamew on Dec 7, 2022, 8:19:59 PM
I love it! YOUR website should be where everything about YOUR game is consolidated anyway.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288
Weird. Feels like a cop out.
"
aLamew wrote:
These types of threads are awesome for people that don't own/like to use other forums or social medias, but it would be nice to have them pinned somewhere or having easier access to them, since scrolling through the news archive can become quite tedious

The RAQ post and Teaser post stay pinned (though the Teaser post gets unpinned at launch). We'll keep the RAQ post up and also for easy navigation you can go to pathofexile.com/raq
This is great
Nice !
Bad Seed
have to admit, Recently Asked Questions is a very good addition, thanks, it helps
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
I disliked going to reddit as it is an echo chamber especially the PoE subreddit which is 80% doom posts
Very helpful. Thx for doing this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info