Where to Find Info on Launch Day

"
Converge57 wrote:
Lovely stuff

Paddy McGuinness Quote?
Pog reddit divorce, well done ggg you deserve better
🦀🦀🦀REDDIT IS GONE🦀🦀🦀
:)
Great news, i have always hated having to check multiple places and always wanted a single source of truth for information. Any chance of adding timestamps on each update so you can tell what is ew since you last checked?
I prefer to use the official website and forums for everything PoE related.

I'm not a fan of Reddit.
"
Kenkos wrote:
Pog reddit divorce, well done ggg you deserve better

You say that but the forums on this website are a TERRIBLE place for actual feed back.

Sure reddit has a lot of toxicity but here is a different side of the coin, a massive circle jerk.

Twitter is an even stranger place for announcement to be made all the time, and love it or hate it, reddit is still the largest PoE community and excluding it from official news sourcing is very strange and worrying.
"
Seproth25 wrote:
Great news, i have always hated having to check multiple places and always wanted a single source of truth for information. Any chance of adding timestamps on each update so you can tell what is ew since you last checked?

On the RAQ post, we always reply to the thread when we add new information in order to bump it and have that information hit community trackers. From the announcement forum, you'll notice the colour next to the thread changing if there are new posts (green = new posts). When we bump the post with a new comment, that comment also include the new question/answer so it can be linked to directly elsewhere if wanted.
great to hear, the subreddit is a horrible place currently with people just bitching about literally anything.
"
SuBw00FeR wrote:
great to hear, the subreddit is a horrible place currently with people just bitching about literally anything.

Have you ever been on these forums before?
Last edited by Krono555 on Dec 7, 2022, 7:54:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info