The Forbidden Sanctum FAQ

"
After 3.20 ends, will my Softcore Ruthless Sanctum character migrate into Softcore Ruthless Standard or will it get deleted permanently?

I'm worried because they said hardcore ruthless chars will be deleted instead of migrated...

Hardcore Ruthless characters only get voided if they die. Hardcore Ruthless characters that survive the league will be migrated to the parent league. Other forms of Ruthless also migrate at league end.
"
otinanai2 wrote:
Completing challenges is harder in ruthless.

For some reason this is a problem for GGG (why?)

For some insane reason the solution to this "problem" is to just remove the ability to complete challenges in ruthless (why?)

This is because we are still getting the fundamentals of Ruthless in place and some things may not work with challenge requirements yet.
I didn't notice that Replica Hotheaded is being removed. Gotta say that one stings, I really liked that for self-chill builds which I think are really cool.
Last edited by Liquicitizen on Dec 4, 2022, 4:36:16 PM
"
Patterick wrote:
Hi, this is a repeat of question in the patch notes thread, please just a small statement :)?

-------

in the patchnotes GGG writes:

"
For example, the one that used to grant Flammability effect now allows your Flammability Hex to apply to hexproof enemies and also causes your ignites on cursed enemies to deal damage faster

but in the specifics it says:

"
Lord of Drought now provides "Your Flammability Curse can affect Hexproof Enemies" and "30% increased Ignite Damage against Cursed Enemies."

Any clarification if the wording of "deal damage faster" was incorrect or written before specifics on the passive were done, please? Or (what I'd love!) if the wording of the increased ignite damage was actually ignites deal damage x% faster? Or is it maybe another, unrevealed passives that is getting the deal damage faster flavor?

After posting the manifesto, we found an issue with doing it the way we described in the manifesto and updated it to work the way it's described in the patch notes.
Is it too late to look at the Attack Mastery you removed again (Strike Skills which target additional Enemies can do so from 30% further away)? This mastery offered a unique stat available nowhere else, and was the one measure of additional survivability strike skills had in certain situations where having just a little range was a huge factor.

Strike skills (outside of maybe Flicker Strike) that play like actual melee really, really need this for them to be a build that's enjoyable to play throughout a character's development, and may in fact make them too cumbersome overall at high investment where things tend to work anyway.

Seriously, have someone at the office clear a map with and without it in a tier 1 map on a level 70 character with your typical trash gear for that point in progression. The difference will be *immense*.
this is going to be my favorite league ever, i can feel it!
"
Do you have any plans to restore the effects of Replica Conqueror's Efficiency, Replica Hotheaded and Lord of Steel?
No, we don't see these effects as necessary to retain. However, we do understand that some players are very interested in them so we will consider them when developing future content though.

I'm not sure how you square this with the jewel manifesto's comment that you were planning on retaining build-enabling jewels.
Please don't nerf seismic before the league is out, that's what I've been doing my prep and practicing for since it cleared the patch notes. xD
Nice, thanks for the answers GGG.
Keep up the good work.
Hey, it seems like this thread didn't include the location of my dad..?
I hope this is a mistake and will be added in the next F.A.Q :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info