The Forbidden Sanctum FAQ

The divine inferno jewel wasnt in the list of jewels staying or the list of jewels being removed. So, is it staying or going?
Thanks
GGG Question regarding new Tribal Fury node: Melee Strike Skills deal Splash Damage to surrounding targets.

How much splash damage?

Please, I need this info before I can make a build.
Last edited by King_Emris on Dec 8, 2022, 3:27:44 PM
Hi Bex and Community Team,

any chance we will get a complete list of items that will be removed and added on the game prior to launch? The list of Jewels removed isnt available and would love to know as well the names of Cards, uniques and Vaal Gems to look out for.
The pale flame of his heart disappeared in his azure reflection.
The work of a life.
Ambitious, and unfinished.
Ok as it is now, league mechanics is just complete waste of time with minion builds where you dont see the enemy because of your minions or self cast/channeling casters or melee builds. Don't get hit a single time, is that a joke?

At least kalandra didnt discriminate any builds from doing it's content, unlike Sanctum...

As it is now this will be a very short league for me, it's the 2nd day and i'm loosing interest.
Little sanctum question, If i'm playing in SSF or a player made league and i'm in the middle of a sanctum run if I migrate my character to trade league either character only or all progression will my sanctum run remain as is or will it reset?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info