The Forbidden Sanctum FAQ

:)
I can't understand the decision to make strike skills shittier for 4 months. I don't understand the reasoning, were infernal blow and viper strike too good?

it reads as insanely spiteful and petty. just let melee players have fun, its already extremely unpopular with boneshatter making up like 90% of the base anyway
"
ArtaEva wrote:
Suggestion Feedback on Colour-Coding of Monster modifiers.

If i understood correctly about Modifiers that they have only 1 effect, than modifiers can be grouped in 5 classes (maybe more it's just concept).

1.)Offensive
Example: Phys as X, Deal extra Dmg...
2.)Defensive
Example: Block, Dodge, Life as Extra ES...
3.)Monster Altering (changes how monster behave)
Example:Auras, LMP, Echoist... (Also current Empowering Elements would go to this Group as stealing mods of monster could count as monster altering).
4.)Utility (it's more about Mod neither Monster)
Heralding Minions, Ice Prison, Toxic...
5.)God Influenced

What Colour for each class of mods is up to developers.
I would go with 1.) Gentle Red (Bloodletter) 2.) Sky Blue (Frostweaver) 3.) Gentle Yellow (Oppulent?) 4.) Gentle Green (Toxic) 5.) Current.

I doubt each modifier needs it's colour as in 3.20 modifiers will do 1 specific thing only so different palette of red is unnecessary, neither than Be aware this monster deals more Damage (Offensive), or This mod is Area control (Utility). because coding everything with certain colours would be to overwhelming for players (as in 3.19 even sometimes it's to much).

Obviously best case scenario would be hey there is default and you can apply .filter to change colour for specific modifier/s as you wish, it would be way friendlier user wise and for colour-blind people, but it doesn't mean Default shouldn't be good enough so new players didn't need to consider changing those from the start.

Also for consideration maybe consider putting Main Damage type of monsters as Symbols, and all added Phys as extra Too with + sign in icon. (As in current 3.19 game there is certain situations depending on players screen resolution were Modifiers on Monsters cover more than half of screen.
Positives of it would be it's recognizable by veteran and new players what base damage type Monster is dealing, very easy to notice and learn, neither knowing just ones that mostly killed players in past.

Colour coding runs into it's own issues, and i doubt there is unified solution for every player, it's just my preferences.

Obviously it's 3.20 changes, but maybe for future. =)

I second this color coding template.
I have a question. You answered "What happens if I crash while in The Forbidden Sanctum?", but what about Resolve? Does it get reset too?

Because right now it sounds like you could just disconnect on purpose after too many mistakes and "reset" the encounter. It makes it possible to have another try with more resolve. The cost will just be using a random map, which would make resetting that encounter worth it, every time. Having more Resolve overall sounds very important for clearing all floors. Considering the roguelite-inspiration, I really hope this is not the case...
I have a question, does impending doom explody curse spread with new support gem hex bloom?
I mean, if you have 2 enemies, 1 of them is cursed with despair linked with impending doom and hex bloom. Hex ends, boom, hex spreads, but does second guy have impending doom on it?
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

After posting the manifesto, we found an issue with doing it the way we described in the manifesto and updated it to work the way it's described in the patch notes.

Thanks for answering!
Yooo they added a new flask for this league, too bad is gatekeeped once again by one of those annoying and boring uber uber bosses.

Imagine starforge being as good as it used to be but for absolutely no reason with even lower chance of dropping.

Clownfiesta.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Has it been confirmed if Ruthless will have its own standard economy or will they fall to regular standard at end of league?
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Excited for this league!
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info