The Forbidden Sanctum FAQ

"
otinanai2 wrote:
Completing challenges is harder in ruthless.

For some reason this is a problem for GGG (why?)

For some insane reason the solution to this "problem" is to just remove the ability to complete challenges in ruthless (why?)

Since they said it'd be a Beta-Run of that mode, there can be a number of reasons such as:

-> Bug exploitation may occur
-> Some challenges won't be doable (because of non-available vendor recipes for instance) and thus not allow full completion which will defeat the entire purpose of challenge progression
-> Could cause various errors

I trust the statement of development from a successful and experienced game developer when it comes to such decisions.

You aren't forced to play Ruthless mode in the first place and it was announced, that it's 1. a Beta-run this league and 2. a passion-project by the lead devs.

Arian Synthesis of G3
Obligartory poggeroonski
"
auspexa wrote:
pls give us a vendor recipe to revert gem quality or a way to obtain 0 quality alt gems

oh i like this suggestion! i had this problem earlier where i needed to put my gem to 0% quality for it to work in my build, but i couldn't ;'c
:3
no buff loot, unplay
If you want to make nerfs to competitive players, better make a league for competition, so casual players won't have problems with it.
"
JoyfulRogue wrote:
After 3.20 ends, will my Softcore Ruthless Sanctum character migrate into Softcore Ruthless Standard or will it get deleted permanently?

I'm worried because they said hardcore ruthless chars will be deleted instead of migrated...

HC characters will be deleted if they die.
HC & SC characters will migrate to their Ruthless parent league.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Jungroan cried again about seismic trap? didnt notice

At this point, Seismic Trap needs to be left alone. Other skills need to be made competitive.

The 1%'ers that use Seismic for their HCSSF boss kill events need to quit whining.

"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Jungroan cried again about seismic trap? didnt notice

At this point, Seismic Trap needs to be left alone. Other skills need to be made competitive.

The 1%'ers that use Seismic for their HCSSF boss kill events need to quit whining.

Yes, they need to buff other skills to match Seismic Trap, and not the other way around.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Cool, but curse casting spectres still broken. 3 months and counting GGG.
Nevermind, all good.
Last edited by Lirhtim on Dec 21, 2022, 6:09:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info