The Forbidden Sanctum FAQ

Will Hexblast retain its previous behavior where if the enemy is cursed with a blasphemy curse (or possibly the new hexed ground support) that the curse will be removed, but instantly reapplied?
This all looks good to me. I'd even say I'm...

deep copium huff

...excited!
"
lCris wrote:
So you guys are just ignoring the fact that you keep on making the melee archetype annoying to play? why remove the 30% range on attacks targeting additional enemies, what was the thought process behind that? other than making an entire archetype feel worse to play, seems like all you guys focus on lately is how to make every single build in the game feel worse...

Yeah, that change alone make many melee strike to be unplayable in endgame content. Why not just give additional strike from any source 30% increase range, this will safe melee strike skill. Or worst, just give more range to ancestral support
Why nerf seismic trap again?? Rather just remove it from the game then... What a stupid question to ask. Some people. Fml
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
During the second half of the Kalandra League, I really wanted to try out a Wardloop, Soulthirst flickerstrike and a WoC trapper Labrunner build, and spend many hours panning for these builds.
I decided to not play these builds last league, since it felt like few people are playing and as a result I would have a tough time selling my items to fund these builds.

I knew that it was unlikely that you would not nerf wardloop, but now you have also nerfed the other builds I was planning to play. This is manly because of the removal of the Survival jewels und replica Hotheadeded jewels.

It feels like everything has been nerfed, withou a single buff to the builds i planned to play, which kinda demotivates me.
"
Please just nerf Seismic Trap across the board and be done with it, I beg you.

Gut it, kill it, bury it.

It's just too strong for the amount of investment.

(are you aware that the poison bug fix, dealing its damage 20% faster, makes it even stronger than it was last league ?)

you know any poison build using that fixed mastery will do more damage? just like how any poison build will benefit from the curse buff the same way seismic trap does.

did you know all the skills are going to benefit on bosses due to the curse buff? why are you people whining about something that was played by less than 1% of the playerbase the entire league?
Good answers and questions, thanks.
Based on the answers, we need to push shit build into the top by end of the league that the good builds are not nerved
"
Why haven't you nerfed Seismic Trap?

I'm not some random streamer intellectually burdened to do races and then to keep choosing the same skill, but as a casual Why haven't you nerfed Aurabots?
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
"
BNightwolf wrote:
"
Can we have colour-coded monster mods back?
We are looking into it and are keen for your suggestions/feedback on the readability of monster mods.

Please give loot filter the option to edit it. Just give the mods numbers so that loot filter can target them:

Show # $monster->mod->10
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 100 0 122 255
SetBorderColor 100 0 122 255
SetBackgroundColor 255 255 255 255
Icon 0 Red Square

+10 000, man this is THE BEST solution so far. Please GGG allow it !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info