The Forbidden Sanctum FAQ

Very nice
"
If you are going to remove Lord of Steel the least you could do is buff the masteries for steel skills.

I hope that will be but not this league :(.
pooooooooooooooooog
You guys don't seem to get the point regarding challenges in Ruthless. We don't care that Ruthless doesn't have a separate set of challenges -- we care that we can't make progress to the core 40 3.20 challenges while playing on Ruthless.
The question wasn't really answered but I hope the sanctified relics (the ones that apply everywhere) are VERY easy to acquire. Finding something build defining like +1 strike skills or 20% phys as extra fire or [exact keystone you want but can't reach] is the difference in wanting to play another character and quitting the league straight up.

They're account bound and already confirmed not going core. You can spit them out on every floor and nothing will change except more fun being had. I would also argue that the level requirements on them should be removed entirely. Does me having +1 strike targets in Mud Flats hurt anyone?
Any word on rotating the "Strike Skills which target additional Enemies can do so from 30% further away" mastery back to attack mastery?
Yeah either nerf seismic now or next league, mid league nerfs are the worst thing ever when you invest in something, just to be gutted (has happened before and its a terrible decission)
Not seeing "What lies by omission lies ahead?" guess it's another week after the league launch for the reddit post to tell everyone, at least the supporter packs will be sold by then.
"
Katsu wrote:
Any word on rotating the "Strike Skills which target additional Enemies can do so from 30% further away" mastery back to attack mastery?

We are discussing this and will update you once we have more information.
Can we get some information on how Nimis will work with projectiles that don't "fly"? Unlike the Vengeant Cascade notable, the ring doesn't say it's restricted to attacks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info