The Forbidden Sanctum FAQ

Can we have colour-coded monster mods back?
"
We are looking into it and are keen for your suggestions/feedback on the readability of monster mods.

I mean I forever have asked COLOUR CODE for Expedition mods.. always get blasted by people saying LEARN TO READ..
So if monster mods get colour text, expedition has to aswell.

Monster mods lootfilter lol
Mathils actual cat
Any news on Cleave/Sweep AOE/Animations being fixed at higher levels???
Remove Lod of steel = nerf steel skill mehh.
when are you actually fixing melee
If you are going to remove Lord of Steel the least you could do is buff the masteries for steel skills.
This sounds like that old game clue. But with who will get "rewarded" in the end.
"
otinanai2 wrote:
Completing achievements is harder in ruthless.

For some reason this is a problem for GGG (why?)

For some insane reason the solution to this "problem" is to just remove the ability to complete achievements in ruthless (why?)

their explanation contradicts their philosophy too. if this league is for ruthless beta testing, why not just enable the same challenges and see how far people can go and how long it takes for them? how many challenges an average joe can get and how fast neckbeards can get their 40/40 would be a good metric to have for the further balancing of ruthless.

challenge difficulty should be part of the balance, excluding it serves no purpose. unless, of course, ruthless will have its own challenges, which I doubt.
Hi, this is a repeat of question in the patch notes thread, please just a small statement :)?

-------

in the patchnotes GGG writes:

"
For example, the one that used to grant Flammability effect now allows your Flammability Hex to apply to hexproof enemies and also causes your ignites on cursed enemies to deal damage faster

but in the specifics it says:

"
Lord of Drought now provides "Your Flammability Curse can affect Hexproof Enemies" and "30% increased Ignite Damage against Cursed Enemies."

Any clarification if the wording of "deal damage faster" was incorrect or written before specifics on the passive were done, please? Or (what I'd love!) if the wording of the increased ignite damage was actually ignites deal damage x% faster? Or is it maybe another, unrevealed passives that is getting the deal damage faster flavor?
Does Vaal Smite have a monster cap?
#DeleteSeismicTrap :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info