Content Update 3.20.0 -- Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

Disappointed that sanctified relics not going core has been already decided, even before league start... Shows how much faith devs have in their own game.
Pog
prbly was asked already somewhere but i didnt read all 42 pages of comments:

what will happen with quality on anomalous frostbite/conductivity/flammability?

i ctrl+f for "maximum doom" and "anomalous" and couldnt seem to fine it in the patch notes.

cheers
"
xxClarky73X wrote:
everyone whinging about nerfs either play the game or dont

Oh, by the way...

...it is my opinion that these patch notes are horrid. Simply dreadful.

You were also extremely dishonest in how you presented them - and that is not an opinion.

This marketing strategy is not going to engender good will from your players. [Removed by Support]

---------------------------------------

But, since you made me about a mirror, (at a minimum) - courtesy of all the new legacy gear you just generated, I bought your Perandus pack for $90.00.

You put "money" in my pocket. I put it in yours.

Thanks, but I don't recommend you continue down this path. Your slow death-march into oblivion and war against your player-base is endangering my long term investments.

If I actually played the game, instead of playing hideout consignment merchant, I'd be livid right now.

Last edited by Dylan_GGG on Dec 3, 2022, 3:10:39 AM
"
Oh, by the way...

...it is my opinion that these patch notes are horrid. Simply dreadful.

You were also extremely dishonest in how you presented them - and that is not an opinion.

This marketing strategy is not going to engender good will from your players. [Removed by Support]

---------------------------------------

But, since you made me about a mirror, (at a minimum) - courtesy of all the new legacy gear you just generated, I bought your Perandus pack for $90.00.

You put "money" in my pocket. I put it in yours.

Thanks, but I don't recommend you continue down this path. Your slow death-march into oblivion and war against your player-base is endangering my long term investments.

If I actually played the game, instead of playing hideout consignment merchant, I'd be livid right now.

So your reply to them ruining the game more is to fuel their war against their own game ? Strange people out there , what can I say.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Dec 3, 2022, 3:25:51 AM
Rest in Piece Lightning Strike Builds.
"
Vendetta wrote:
So your reply to them ruining the game more is to fuel their war against their own game ? Strange people out there , what can I say.

I don't play path of exile. I play the trade-site. Every change they did here made me a lot of currency. Between the mods that are going legacy and the vanishing items, I'll be make a handsome profit.

They pay me, I pay them. But I'm not stupid. I know long term this ends with me being forced back into Eve.

My concern in all of this is that GGG is hurting their actual game - and if that continues, I won't be able to play Gheed the merchant.

Because that's my entire interest in PoE.

Last edited by Sabranic_SilverDeth on Dec 3, 2022, 3:57:15 AM
"
"
Vendetta wrote:

I don't play path of exile. I play the trade-site. Every change they did here made me a lot of currency. Between the mods that are going legacy and the vanishing items, I'll be make a handsome profit.

They pay me, I pay them. But I'm not stupid. I know long term this ends with me being forced back into Eve.

My concern in all of this is that GGG is hurting their actual game - and if that continues, I won't be able to play Gheed the merchant.

Because that's my entire interest in PoE.

So how exactly are you making profit ? You smell of RMT.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta wrote:
So how exactly are you making profit ? You smell of RMT.

Legacy items. Legacy mods. I play standard not the beta leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info