Content Update 3.20.0 -- Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

"
remixzwE wrote:
"
beber810 wrote:
"
Frost Blades now has 110% Effectiveness of Added Damage at gem level 1 (previously 100%), scaling up to 225% at gem level 20 (previously 175%). It no longer has 0-19% increased Projectile Speed. Quality on Frost Blades no longer provides 0-20% increased Damage.

???

I like how they even feel the need to take away from a skill, even if something NOBODY EVER USES because its too bad anyway LOL

basically this means giving it less range on its projectiles , and ,i would have loved to see this skill usefull and playable as it was the first skill i played in this game years back and it was a lot of fun
You killed only viable melee skill and you butchered assassin completely...
You did not reintroduce Ultimatum although you promised to do so
You buffed melee slightly, but nerfed physical based melee via vulnerability on hit nerf.
You only introduce 2 new skills

Bare minimum as has been the case with last 3 leagues.

I think I will pass this league.
Thanks for bringing Cadiro perandus back :)

now just bring perandus league back pls
Perandus enjoyer
Last edited by Tuonti on Dec 1, 2022, 7:40:33 PM
That nerf on lighting conduit is at least necromancer class nerf.

But my money nerf on GGG will be even greater!
"
ivchekal wrote:
You buffed melee slightly, but nerfed physical based melee via vulnerability on hit nerf.

This is how I feel, I second this notion.. catch you on the following league bois, may the loot rain down on you!
"
ivchekal wrote:

I really enjoy people who doesn't even read.

Just like you.

"
Suhuy wrote:
That nerf on lighting conduit is at least necromancer class nerf.

But my money nerf on GGG will be even greater!

They nerfed my build, so i cry and i stop supporting this game.

Man, wtf with this kids
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Dec 1, 2022, 5:39:48 PM
I don't play lightning strike, but man I feel for the people that do/did.

It was popular because it was one of the only viable melee builds that provided damage and the ability to kite, without having to spend a large sum of divine. You know, like so many spell or bow builds can do while still having to spend less?

"Little nerf to lightning strike"
- proceeds to repeatedly and mercilessly gut it, leaving the skill's entrails on the floor.
- Gives almost no buffs to any other melee skill but adds some vaal interactions with some melee skills.

They Nerfed curse on hit vulnerability by almost 60% while mapping but gave a 3% buff when vs Uber Searing Exarch, etc. Oh yeah, but they triple nerfed the main skill melee depended on and pretended any pure-phys build "got a buff where it counts most". 3%? I'm supposed to respond positively to 3% more physical damage buff amidst an ocean of brutal nerfs?

A universe of worthless uniques, some of which were made less worthless. This is good for leagues for sure.

Headhunter is objectively worse now. Less mods per Rare and each mod has a single effect. But if we can clear the map within the first 60-second countdown, by the time all the monsters are dead, we MAY have slightly more mods than before! Headhunter as chase item to renew the joy of mapping, was actually fun. RIP. Looking forward to when they make MB only affect a single flask and at 50% effectiveness while disabling all other flasks.

I was so excited for the stream and to read the patch notes D:

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Dec 1, 2022, 7:43:33 PM
absolute disappointing and boring patch-notes. Not a single thing to be exited about, and more nerfs overall, covered in bs wording.
Is people crying about skills way before looking at the numbers?

Yes they are

"
Shadeless01 wrote:
absolute disappointing and boring patch-notes. Not a single thing to be exited about, and more nerfs overall, covered in bs wording.

If you care about reading you will find some exciting news.

If you dont, youll just cry and whine.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Dec 1, 2022, 5:41:26 PM
Lets go my build is not nerf :D

i hope you listen your community for next league after forbidden sanctum, because the nerf about loot and nothing about that make me no longer play poe too much

make us happy to play your game and we support you ez ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info