Content Update 3.20.0 -- Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

"
Frost Blades now has 110% Effectiveness of Added Damage at gem level 1 (previously 100%), scaling up to 225% at gem level 20 (previously 175%). It no longer has 0-19% increased Projectile Speed. Quality on Frost Blades no longer provides 0-20% increased Damage.

???
"
SidewaysStare wrote:
"
Vulnerability no longer has "Ailments inflicted on Cursed Enemies deal Damage 20% Faster"

This nerf is unnecessary.

How did loot change?
NO you don't understand the line of text just did literally nothing before so its not changed. I'm not joking the line of text literally did nothing at all before.
"
beber810 wrote:
"
Frost Blades now has 110% Effectiveness of Added Damage at gem level 1 (previously 100%), scaling up to 225% at gem level 20 (previously 175%). It no longer has 0-19% increased Projectile Speed. Quality on Frost Blades no longer provides 0-20% increased Damage.

???

I like how they even feel the need to take away from a skill, even if something NOBODY EVER USES because its too bad anyway LOL
everyone whinging about nerfs either play the game or dont
"
xxClarky73X wrote:
everyone whinging about nerfs either play the game or dont
ok we won't LOL
Question for a FAQ

Why do you feel the need to balance all skills in line like PoE is some kind of competitive shooter where this is actually needed.
Last edited by remixzwE on Dec 1, 2022, 6:13:30 PM
pog time to visit atziri more often ;)
Don't think curses are buffed, they nerfed them. It uses the same jargon language Wilson used in the past to confuse people.

Edit: Mathil you can go past my post I don't need an opinion from you
We deserve what we tolerate!
Last edited by EratheiL on Dec 1, 2022, 5:05:02 PM
"Withering Step can no longer be used while already Elusive. This change shouldn't affect builds that don't have ways to gain Elusive outside of Withering Step."

Doesn't this completely gimp any build that has elusive AND uses Withering step for ... Wither stacks ???
Where is the buff to mana builds ???? Nooooooo

Ty for patchnote, will see what happens :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info