Content Update 3.20.0 -- Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

hope for the best, i just want to have fun with grinding amazing loot and crafting my item! i dont want more! trust in you GGG
where is melee buffs?
omg, another crap league...
BaronCrovax ign.
"
AeriusMaximus wrote:
So you are reducing curse values at all levels after all. I knew that crap about it being stronger on pinnacle bosses had something fishy in the air. At the end of the day it will be like the same on bosses and worse everywhere else.

Also, the way they scale now will force you to run high level curse gems or else the effect will be minimal which can be troublesome depending on the gem requirements. You completely ruined the curse mechanics and tried to pass it as a buff like you always do.

I hope ppl speak with their wallets.

base curse values nerfed by 20-25 percent.

bosses lose their 33 and 66 percent reduced curse effect. . .

. . .reddit chumps cry cause they cant do simple math.
hades league ... HYPEEEE
announcement:
Bosses no longer have curse penalty.

patch note:
flammability + blasphemy + eldritch increased curse effect (on helmet) + increased curse effect lab enchantment
was -77% fire res
now -38% fire res

Interesting what information are in focus when Chris Wilson talks about changes. ;-)
"
Egyrt07 wrote:
So it all just nerf nerf nerf, no buff for melee, buff for starforge finally Pog, If you want to play strike skill not with duelist/ marauder f you, you can't just annoint strike additional target as before WOW, what's a great idea and a phenomenal buff to a melee and diversity of builds WOW

that my dear if u ever see the wepon , it will be as rare as head hunter , hahahah

so basically as all of you know by now , its 3.19 nerfed , there is going to be so much fun on reddit , i cant wait for all the memes to hit
I like it. A lot of changes.
Still no reforge keep prefix/suffix? nice joke
"
thawn4444 wrote:
"
AeriusMaximus wrote:
So you are reducing curse values at all levels after all. I knew that crap about it being stronger on pinnacle bosses had something fishy in the air. At the end of the day it will be like the same on bosses and worse everywhere else.

Also, the way they scale now will force you to run high level curse gems or else the effect will be minimal which can be troublesome depending on the gem requirements. You completely ruined the curse mechanics and tried to pass it as a buff like you always do.

I hope ppl speak with their wallets.

base curse values nerfed by 20-25 percent.

bosses lose their 33 and 66 percent reduced curse effect. . .

. . .reddit chumps cry cause they cant do simple math.

So a redditor is just someone you don't agree with?
The Defiled Forces Notable Passive Skill gives "Refresh Duration of Ignite, Chill and Shock on Non-Cursed enemies you Curse" and "100% chance to Remove Elemental Ailments when you Cast a Curse Spell", with small Passive Skills in the cluster now providing "Curse Skills have 10% increased Cast Speed."

Does that work with hextouch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info