3.20 Balance Manifesto: Curses

Sad to see they killed doom / hexblast interaction. Where every skill looks like each other, Hexblast was unique and fun to play.

Other than that good curse changes (I guess) but without gem and ascendancy balance changes I don't have high hopes for this league. This manifestos doesn't seem like enough at all..
Last edited by RaiBlack on Nov 27, 2022, 6:56:21 PM
BFR strikes again !
what!
that ring looks so cool

awesome changes, but automated curses feels so good having it nerfed kinda sucksLOLL
:3
change for the sake of change?
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
What about trigger related changes tho? like spell totem curse, vixen and stuff

It seems like an overall clarification of some tedious gameplay which is really good, but a little sad sequenced-hexblast mechanic gone at the same time, it was niche anyway I guess.
If you're going to make self-cast more powerful, you don't need to make non-self cast skills to spend mana, considering that spellslinger already reserves that.

But why tho?
Yooo those changes are neat !

If I didn't miss read, self cast curse gonna be quite OP (especially Despair and Vulnerability). I mean, going from 33% effectivness to 100% on bosses is quite big.
Occultist doesn't change that much, you'll just have to pick Malediction in Tree. I don't think the change is big enough to do a Trickster-like nerf with Ghost Dance. Occultist still have boom boom :)

Depending on how much they nerfed top-end Hexblast, the on-hit version could be insane. With enough cast speed and mana regen (or ES regen), you gonna go brbrbr. Hexblast had big numbers and very good base cast speed. Now it's no longer restricted by Doom, so casting speed will have much more value.

I'm really excited to see the final numbers on lvl 20 curses :)

Removing Malediction from Occultist, why ? Bad decision. It's not like that node was gamebreaking whatsoever. Removing curse effect as well as Hexproof being moved would be enough.

But hey, can always play broken Champion, Inquisitor or Necromancer right...

[Removed By Support]
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Last edited by RoryF_GGG on Nov 27, 2022, 7:13:19 PM
last manifesto = no crafting manifesto = waiting for 3.21

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info