Launch Date and World of Warcraft

Am I the only person that feels this way? I'm a little disappointed that 3.20 is launching over top of Dragonflight. I don't understand why delay a launch for Cyberpunk (a game which I personally had never even heard of) but then launch the following week of a major expansion for the most successful MMO to ever exist? I'm bummed that I have to choose and could likely miss the active weeks of 3.20 (pending how Dragonflight is), especially after pushing through 40 challenges in Kalandra.

I dont know what the answer is. I'm not necessarily saying to push 3.20 even more than it already was, but possibly delaying the launch the first time was unfortunate? I'm sure there's more to it than I see but its a bummer from my perspective.
Last bumped on Dec 1, 2022, 12:44:54 AM
"
scottv729 wrote:
I don't understand why delay a launch for Cyberpunk (a game which I personally had never even heard of)...

I agree that the CP2077 delay was a precedent that shouldn't have happened.
But, seriously, were you living under a rock? It was the most expected game of that year, even non-gaming media were covering it.

Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Who even care about WoW. PoE 100 times better.
"
scottv729 wrote:
I don't understand why delay a launch for Cyberpunk (a game which I personally had never even heard of) ...

Only the most hyped and advertised game of all time.

But I agree; PoE should just do their own thing and don't delay for any game, be that WoW, CP77 or whatever.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Doesn't WoW heavily gate what you can do every day on a new launch? Just play PoE when you've finished your chores for the day in WOWDF.
I'm very glad for the competing release dates. I was starting to get the dreaded WoW itch, and 3.20 is the ointment.
How on earth do people still play giga-casual tab-target with minecraft graphics games like WoW?
"
shadowthedead wrote:
How on earth do people still play giga-casual tab-target with minecraft graphics games like WoW?

Nostalgia.
lol world of warcraft

ahahahahhahahhahahhahahha
ahahahahah
ahaha
ahaha
ha
aha
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
There isn't a good way to dodge it - 3.20 was originally supposed to drop on 25 Nov, which would have collided straight with Dragonflight's launch. Since WoW patches tend to be active for a good month, there just isn't where to push the league to dodge it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info