Streamer Interview - ds_lily

"
medis13 wrote:
These interwes looks pointless apart from promoting the game and streamers

This comment is pointless. You are looking for something to complain about and state the obvious.
Last edited by FreakyDr on Nov 24, 2022, 1:46:42 AM
"
dizz wrote:
"
What's one thing every Path of Exile player should hear?
Stop doing things you don’t want to do even if it isn’t maximum efficiency.

Are there any highlights from your time playing Path of Exile that stand out in your memory?
However, I was awake for about 30 hours at this point and for some reason I decided it was time to do normal Elder. Well in my sleep-deprived brain I forgot to run to Zana bubble at the end and died.
The irony and hypocrisy in giving advice on prioritizing fun over efficiency, when meanwhile doing extremely unhealthy sleep deprivation speedruns every 3 months for fame and glory (or just for cash since views/subs are a streamer's main source of income).

edit: a word

she enjoys racing. perhaps she does not enjoy the other forms of min-maxing available in POE.
"
Do you have a favourite build?
Not really, but I tend to like builds that stack a high number of projectiles (buff molten strike).

She is playing the same builds over and over, but she has no favourite build. Ooooooooooooooook.

"
These interwes looks pointless apart from promoting the game and streamers

they did it before with zizaran, ziggy and maybe some other streamers

sometimes they exchange long time announce-partners like ziggy d with Asmongold to increase the range for their "supporter" packs.

I love you GG
Last edited by sownice on Nov 24, 2022, 2:20:19 AM
She is nice, hope more and more lovely girls enjoy playing POE...

WE NEED MORE GIRLS :D :D :D
"
FreakyDr wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interview

Please don't make up definitions to words if you don't fully understand their meaning. You absolutely do not need to see person you are interviewing.

I was personally using the oxford dictionary as a reference (much better than Wikipedia obviously, as it has some actual credibility) :

"
a formal meeting at which somebody is asked questions to see if they are suitable for a particular job, or for a course of study at a college, university, etc.

"
meeting (often a public one) at which a journalist asks somebody questions in order to find out their opinions

"
a private meeting between people when questions are asked and answered

I used the word "physically" because GGG used the word "sat down with".

Then I used the word "to see" which does not require physical presence as you can see somebody remotely through a camera (and such a meeting could have been recorded, which would have provided something much more interesting and would have still allowed the format they used here in addition).

Please don't come out with such a condescending tone when you fail to either understand the meaning of the words somebody used or are unable to really understand the meaning of the sentences.

These questions/answers could very well have been done through e-mails, which would then NOT be an interview.

Common sense should be enough to understand what I wrote (even in the first message to be really honest), but if you still don't you can easily use google to see how people use the word "meeting", and understand that it requires more than emails (or a chat).
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Nov 24, 2022, 2:46:56 AM
funny sound poe machine
One of the last true GigaChads in the HCssf streamer community. Next to my strimmer (sadeg) quin69 of course.
BOOM Chinib
Really? Only post n ask unethical questions?

You knew what we players want to hear about , shouldn't you be asking her view about 3.19 n also the nerfs that you're doing???

You should ask more review on the game not about her.

What's the point of interview?
"
Yeah, sentinel is cool cause we have recombinators!!!!!!!
When will recombinators come back? Can't wait for it.

I hope never.

Recombinators were fun for one league in sandbox mode but please don't reimplement them the way they were. Sentinels however were great and I'd love to see those return.

I liked really liked this point: "Stop doing things you don’t want to do even if it isn’t maximum efficiency."

+1 so true.

I play Juggernaut as main, not because it's the best, but it's the most fun for my playstyle. Playing something stronger (like trapper) is easier and has more potential for killing bosses faster, but it's also less fun and kept me playing less.

Many people should best take now that it's very important to enjoy the game they like it, rather than wanting to play the OP stuff others create and ending up playing a non-functioning build because they cant afford it or dont feel comfortable with how it feels.

And yes, buff Molten Strike please.
Arian Synthesis of G3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info