Streamer Interview - ds_lily

I remember streaming from the closet with the Amazon boxes in the back. That was a good joke.
Last edited by Insert_Pixels on Nov 23, 2022, 8:02:18 PM
Nice!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
DS_Lilly spouting common sense especially about Sentinel League greatness and that people obsess way to much over min/max and undervalue enjoyable gameplay.
THIS IS LILY!
I like how this interview is supposed to give a glimpse of her life outside of gaming and it's all about gaming. (Oh and she likes cars).

I'm a casual lurker and always enjoy though. I was going to sub this month but someone already gifted. Next month though!
hell yea! thanks for the interview Lily!
Thanks for the interview
These interwes looks pointless apart from promoting the game and streamers
"
We sat down with Lily

Did you actually, physically "sat down" with Lily ?

Because for an interview, you need to see and actually speak with the person you're interviewing, otherwise ... it isn't an interview.

It would be cool to have actual interviews, like on stream or something, or at least a video
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
We sat down with Lily

Did you actually, physically "sat down" with Lily ?

Because for an interview, you need to see and actually speak with the person you're interviewing, otherwise ... it isn't an interview.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interview

Please don't make up definitions to words if you don't fully understand their meaning. You absolutely do not need to see person you are interviewing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info