Another Senior player quitting

game was bad and unplayable from start, same now, they take forever to do something now -cause poe 2, u just get baited into it cause all others are also bad and here in poe takes 10 years to make 1 build
Good bait, but see you next league since we all know you can't quit.
"
BndrIPL wrote:
Good bait, but see you next league since we all know you can't quit.

The fact that you are addicted doesn't mean that everyone is. Some people come to the realization that their enjoyment is bigger if they do not play the game, and then just leave. Some quietly, some make a post.

Also, you are trying to tell someone you have never met and know barely anything about that you know better what she will do in the future than she herself. Pretty arrogant, don't you think? Do you treat others like that in real life as well, or do you just do it in the anonymity of the internet?
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Nov 28, 2022, 10:51:17 AM
the nerf to automated curse wont help him come back next league Sadge
"
Bleu42 wrote:
This is not an airport and thus there's no reason to announce a departure.

first time reading such a comment.

i found it hilarious, cheers.

"
anti4z500 wrote:
i wonder what ppl gain from announcing that they leave a game. looking for glorification or what ?
like no1 cares that som1 gone
and its strange that som1 with 2014 account manage to play 11 years.

i am one of such persons.

i still follow poe news.. but interest of playing poe is at an all time low.

the reason why anyone would announce is simple.

they've supported the game for years. LOVED the game even.

in my case POE grew in a direction that i hated. i bitched i complained. "nothing" was done.

to give credit, some of the things i suggested did actually get implemented. such as blood magic nodes granting 1 free aura. back when i suggested it, we only had 50% and 25-35% auras. so getting 1 free aura with blood magic was huge for life based players.

by the time it was implemented we had 101 different reservations, heralds, stances etc... so it was kinda dead on delivery.

people who announce their departure i guess.... are really sad people who really love the game.

we gain nothing out of such posts. at the very least we're signalling the devs, "look, we've tried loving ur game for so long and complained for so long but we no longer want to deal with it".

long time players are very passionate people. personally, when i posted my own departure. i really wish GGG changed POE enough to make me come back.

i think i will, but only to "try" stuff out. it is not my forever game. i am no longer hooked. nowadays when i finish work, i would always tell myself, ok i can now go home to play poe. its a routine. but instead i m playing undecember.
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info