Another Senior player quitting

Most (not all) of players with 100's have never actually done the grind, they spam rotas to finish it out.

You can do 36 challenges by ~ 95-96 on HC its a completely irrelevant metric for anything apart from can you be bothered? I couldn't :p

Hats off to the SSF grinders that get there though you guys have some real dedication to a character.
"
mimlie wrote:
Hi my dear GGG.

I've been painfully loyal for 11 years to your awesome game. I can't follow u anymore. This is becoming a pain to play for me. I wish so so so so badly that you would have listened to your players when they gave you feedback, but sadly it is not the case. For all the twits that will say i should stay gone or that i should learn how to play, sincerely f* you :) I will still follow the developments, but it will need to REALLY OVERALL change. I'm really sad to write this message, but it has to end. Hopefully you will somehow realize that you are losing the people that follow you for a decade!!

Loved you much,

Émilie a.k.a Geckoplacebo a.k.a Mimlie .

I'm also done with the game. Last drop was exalts change. I lost ALL my hard working savings. I was saving over 8 years and now exalts are worthless. That was last drop. Enough is enough.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
Most (not all) of players with 100's have never actually done the grind, they spam rotas to finish it out.

You can do 36 challenges by ~ 95-96 on HC its a completely irrelevant metric for anything apart from can you be bothered? I couldn't :p

Hats off to the SSF grinders that get there though you guys have some real dedication to a character.
I have 3 characters at lv.100 and all solo. I never been in any alliance or party. I was playing purely solo.
is 2014 that senior?

i played this game since 2012 closed beta and i dont consider myself senior

senior is like.. alpha players. ppl that joined in 2014 were late to the party tbh
Ohhhhh..

I thought the OP was just a senior citizen. We do have some... ahem "older folks" that play PoE.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Ohhhhh..

I thought the OP was just a senior citizen. We do have some... ahem "older folks" that play PoE.

Hey….careful there…. I have a cane and ain’t afraid to try and swing it!
Sorry to see you go, I will take anything you don't plan on using, wouldn't want to see it rot away! Hopefully you decide to come back, I feel 3.20 is going to be a huge game changer in the right direction for POE.
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
"
KingExodusGG wrote:
Sorry to see you go, I will take anything you don't plan on using, wouldn't want to see it rot away! Hopefully you decide to come back, I feel 3.20 is going to be a huge game changer in the right direction for POE.

Another wild beggar appeared!
"
"
KingExodusGG wrote:

Another wild beggar appeared!

I actually like these posts. HanSoloDK has been posting that for as long as I can remember, it's like seeing a familiar face in the bakery window downtown every day on your commute to work.
"
emulatin wrote:
How do you not have a single level 100 character after playing this game for 11 years!?

I have a life :) thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info