3.20 Balance Manifesto: Jewels and Ailment Mitigation

Pog
F in the chat
Ok. Actually not bad news this time. I guess will see what is in the other manifestos.

Words and phrases like "rare", "chase items" makes me think I will never see them though.
Dont understand all these nerfs for a pve game thats supposed to be "fun'.

Will never understand how it makes the game better maybe im just an idiot. Seems like the way things are headed, game will sadly see a huge decrease in fun and player count :(

Sad to see such an amazing game go down this path.
-- Hey, there is A problem, Chris.
-- Yeah, I know. Those nasty jewels. Alwayas bothred me more than everyhing else.
-- Chris, jewels is not the main thing...
-- Stop that! Jewels are... Making people reject the game concept.
-- C'mon, You can't be serious...
"
arandan wrote:
"
Voidbreaker1 wrote:

For non crit builds you need 2 mods for damage, that's the point of being non crit, being more tanky. You have plenty of space in this archetype.

No and no.

No, you don't go non-crit to be more tanky.

No, you don't have plenty of space in this archetype, which is why abyss/normal jewels are not used at end game. Expanding the mod pool even further with useless mods that nobody is ever going to pick up doesn't solve any problems, it only creates them, especially if ailment mitigation gets nerfed elsewhere down the line.

Makes absolutely no sense. Why else do you go non-crit? Crit is the best for damage lol. And yes, we have space and yes, we use rare jewels to some extent. I would pick 2 damage mods with es and ailment mitigation any day on my cold dot. The other mods are bad, this is finally a worthy one. And I really don't care about nerfs somewhere else, we talk strictly about jewels here. If they don't nerf ailment immunity elsewhere that means I can just move ailment immunity on a jewel or 2 and save a mod on my main gear.

And don't tell me you play 2 forbidden jewels on every build you make, that's just a narrow mindset.
Last edited by Voidbreaker1 on Nov 15, 2022, 12:05:45 PM
Problem: Some build enabling unique jewels only cost 1c and allow players to have fun with their build early.
Solution: We removed those jewels or made them extra rare so you have to suffer longer.
Good. Keep doing what you're doing, GGG, unique rework last league was great and I have high hopes for this one too.
Who cares. Game has a lot of another problems, mosr people dont even use/take jewels.
Who cares. Game has a lot of another problems, most people dont even use/take jewels. How often can u see PoB builds with a lot rare jewels except abyss (DMG is priority, crit multi/dot modifiers)? - Exactly.
Last edited by KoTLIIpeguHrePa on Nov 15, 2022, 12:19:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info