3.20 Balance Manifesto: Jewels and Ailment Mitigation

Terrible for the most part.
really??
you can see how they want to throw a smoke screen by how many times they use the word "exciting"

its just a bunch of jewel nerfs really

more accessible? a lie
now to get imunity to corrupted blood you will probably need 4-5 jewels with that option instead of one

and having a simple combo of life+resist in a jewel is cheap
life+damage+resist is already much more expensive

just think how much it will be life+damage+resist+ailment avoidance
you will have to opt out on something

and the unique jewels... instea dof improving them, just making them harder to drop hahahaha what a joke

man... they really want to chove down our throats what they want istead of listening to the community
Last edited by rafaelgxs on Nov 21, 2022, 9:21:10 PM
wow. after actually reading this, you've restored a bit of hope for me. MAKE GGG GREAT AGAIN!!!!
Just play the game. If you find that it's not enjoyable, simply don't play. There's no need to rant on a public forum just to prove that you've got an unhealthy obsession with a video game. Maybe it's the best thing since sliced toast, maybe not. Just enjoy life guys, stop stressing and complaining about GAMES.
Last edited by Jayblast on Nov 26, 2022, 10:22:58 AM
"
The intention is that now when you find a unique Jewel, it should almost always be a very positive experience.

I have no clue what you mean by this lmao.

Unless every unique jewel is now useful for each character I don't see any change.

I still see almost everyone getting the same old useless jewels that add nothing to their current class and or build.

Inb4 dozens of drops of new uniques that say "with X intelligence in range, transforms int to str" or some thing like that, lmao.
/
Last edited by Leonhardt343 on Nov 30, 2023, 3:34:48 AM
NOUICE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info