Endless Delve Begins Soon

I read about loot-filter for the delve event, and it listed "oil´s" as the NPC is not available but can´t you use the stash tab from oils to anoint your jewelry ?
Endless
"
_Keijo_ wrote:
"
Collum3 wrote:
Hmm, Did anybody already asked why mondy?
A race with rewards starts on a monday?
Dont you want that "normal" players who hav to work have also a chance?
Got it too dangerous for your streamers on a friday, so you had to start on a monday to make sure that the "right" players win?

too bad:/

get real. even if it starts at a friday ur not gonna win if u are a normal player that has a job and family etc. Only those who play 16+ hours a day will win. And u also have to be good at the game

Pretty much this. Cope harder. The level of entitlement these people have is off the charts. You literally paid nothing to get this event. It's completely free, and yet complain "why me, why monday". get over yourself. you werent going to win anyway.
Also, regarding the loot boxes this must be said:

people complain why they offered just 2 boxes this time. Im pretty sure that is because this new generation of boxes has SPECIAL CONTENT! You will not find inside your regular "potato on a stick" decoration for your hideout. Thats why they hesitated initially, and said just 1..

they need to make some money out of their game.. and this box set has just 14 special skins with dynamics. You cant just hand over 3 for free to all POE players, thats bad marketing.

while other games milk money out of their playerbase getting filthy rich, GGG does just this. I feel so sorry for this situation, that i will buy 1 or maybe 2 new supporter packs when the new expansion comes out.
Last edited by POEGuy007 on Nov 14, 2022, 2:19:42 PM
Pog
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
If you really want to hate your life, need reasons to regret any choice you've ever made and then start to have some dark thoughts about this game and who made it -> play endless Delve. You'll get all of the above and then some...
Not that it matters now, but can GGG please clean up these announcements. Endless Delve is an event I usually love, and I was extra excited to try out the changed Relic of the Cycle bow, only to log in at the start of the event to find that the bow is in fact, exactly as it was last Endless Delve.

Tiny mistake. No big deal. Except to me, it speaks to a much larger issue. This is a game where it can take hours to plan out your tree and POB and pour over third party sources to put a character together and every single league I feel so much of my time is wasted planning out a character concept that falls apart thanks to some hidden bit of fine print, or a mechanic that doesn't operate as described, or in this case completely false information.

Love this game and respect that the developers have a lot on their plate constantly churning out MOSTLY FANTASTIC content. However I find myself feeling more and more that the game doesn't respect my time and wants me to grind not just for items and currency, but for information and fun.

Player creativity and ingenuity is to me the true selling point of PoE and I feel the game no longer encourages you to take chances on a build idea the way that it used to.

End of rant.
relic of the cycle isnt changed, big disappoint
ty GGG
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
Is there a Bug? i just pushed my Char to lvl 50 and didnt get my Mystery Box? I gues we should get 2 Mystery Boxes on the 3 Events? On Mayhem i instantly got it after Reaching 50, does anyone else have the problem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info