Endless Delve Begins Soon

"
cjbLazin wrote:
SINCE THE START OF THIS EVENT I HAVE DISCONNECTED MORE THAN 50 TIMES ... I HAD NO SUCH ISSUES WITH CHALLENGE LEAGUE OR MAYHEM !!! FIX THE GAME , I AM ABOUT TO QUIT !!!

Same here, I have been disconnecting up to 3 times in 5 minutes since the last patch they installed for these events, and probably a minimum of 30 times a day.

I dont know what the hell they've donwe but this is by far the worst the diconnection problems have ever been for me
This was fun. I'd love to have endless delve as an option to skip campaign in the regular game and getting to maps.
Well I decided to run this event as a change to grinding my main character to 100, and thought I could possibly learn a lot from it.

I was hoping to learn fossil crafting but dropped sod all fossils (less than 20 compared to 100's of resonators), and have a crack at a melee skill (Frost Blades).

What I actually learnt is that fossil crafting without a steady supply of fossils is just as crap RNG as chaos slamming and largely a waste of time, that I absolutely hate SSF and will never play any non trade content again, that AN mods absolutely brick pure elemental builds, and melee is still in a horrible place through its necessity to fight at a close distance.

Not what I wanted to learn, but useful in a way I guess.

Not done too badly, I'm 9th is the league table for my skill and ascendancy on both level and depth, but it hasn't been an enjoyable experience.
Last edited by Ruddski on Nov 21, 2022, 8:57:02 AM
Okay, the event is over. Box time?

Or is it after *all* the remaining events are over?
"
Lixy wrote:

im also curious about this, i didn't get my second box and i did endless delve. does it mean after all events or after the endless delve event specifically??
"
Lixy wrote:

Same here. Did my second event and no box after it.

Someone of the support should say if the 2. box will come after 2. event or after ALL ??? events !!!
Last edited by Barny003 on Nov 22, 2022, 7:33:47 AM
Same. Still in the Box waiting room.
IGN Odminko, Orlangoor.
same here, no box yet
Same here, no box yet.

Original post says we're getting it when the event is over. So... endless delve is over... If it was meant to be delivered after all events are over why is it not stated in the original post?

In addition I think I cannot delete the delve character yet, as long as the box is not awarded. As I reached the character limit right now I can't create a new one for the deli event and I really don't want to buy more character slots...

I'd really appreciate someone from support to clear things up.
Thank you.
Last edited by Niika_ on Nov 22, 2022, 2:57:26 PM
Sent an e-mail and received a response right away.

[Removed by Support]

Guess we just need to be patient.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Dec 1, 2022, 9:21:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info