Endless Delve Begins Soon

I reached lvl 50 but didn't get Mystery Box :(
"
Undicesimo wrote:

you get the 2nd one "after the event"

details as always with GGG are important, I disagree with this decision but be patient and it should show up in a week.

GGG i was left feeling confused with no google results, Thankfuly i re-read the event information and found the (end of event) part.. Please look into highlighting that info in the future perhaps a little more boldly :P
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Nov 14, 2022, 8:01:48 PM
endless delve..... LOL all i gotta say oh people playing this for the rewards/skins i see...
"
Also, if this is your second Kalandra Mystery Box, it will be added to your account after the end of the event. If this is your first Kalandra Mystery Box it will be added to your account automatically.

That's incredibly petty.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
SINCE THE START OF THIS EVENT I HAVE DISCONNECTED MORE THAN 50 TIMES ... I HAD NO SUCH ISSUES WITH CHALLENGE LEAGUE OR MAYHEM !!! FIX THE GAME , I AM ABOUT TO QUIT !!!
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
cjbLazin wrote:
SINCE THE START OF THIS EVENT I HAVE DISCONNECTED MORE THAN 50 TIMES ... I HAD NO SUCH ISSUES WITH CHALLENGE LEAGUE OR MAYHEM !!! FIX THE GAME , I AM ABOUT TO QUIT !!!

Same here. Disconnects feel bad enough already, but they are especially bothersome in Delve as you have to start the same node again.
"
Karan_3 wrote:
"
cjbLazin wrote:

Same here. Disconnects feel bad enough already, but they are especially bothersome in Delve as you have to start the same node again.

Yeah and most of the times due to ridiculous damage i am ending up dead... losing xp and progress so many times already... Wanted to level up a few chars in order to have better chance for rewards , but now i am looking to just reach out 90-95 on one and take a break.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
"
Undicesimo wrote:

you get the 2nd one "after the event"

details as always with GGG are important, I disagree with this decision but be patient and it should show up in a week.

GGG i was left feeling confused with no google results, Thankfuly i re-read the event information and found the (end of event) part.. Please look into highlighting that info in the future perhaps a little more boldly :P

I missed that even it is itallic at post. I'm dumb. Thanks a lot.
Last edited by Undicesimo on Nov 15, 2022, 5:08:23 AM
Why efficiency still dosn't matter at races? Who cares is somebody reach it first playing 24/7 played time should matter the most.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"a guaranteed Kalandra Mystery Box for reaching level 50!"

I'm level 51 and no mystery box???
Exactly how are these words your event announces accurate?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info