Endless Delve Begins Soon

Didn't catch the point where it shows that you introduce new bugs into the Game in this race ;( sadly unable to spend skill points whitout reloging every time. You clearly showed that you hate console players by just giving us top 3 demigods rewards in only 1 mode and now you can't even have an event that is happening since 2 years beeing playable in a stable state. I hope this next league is great cause my patience is gone. Defenitely needing 4 good leagues now before you see any money from me again as you clearly showed that you don't care about the console playerbase:(
"
Jesse1024 wrote:
"a guaranteed Kalandra Mystery Box for reaching level 50!"

I'm level 51 and no mystery box???
Exactly how are these words your event announces accurate?

Is this your second box? If yes, go back and re-read the announcement where it says:

"Please note: You are limited to two guaranteed Kalandra Mystery Boxes across all events, i.e. if you've already gotten your Mystery Box in Mayhem, you can only get one more Mystery Box between Endless Delve or Delirium Everywhere. Also, if this is your second Kalandra Mystery Box, it will be added to your account after the end of the event. If this is your first Kalandra Mystery Box it will be added to your account automatically."

If it's your first, email support@grindinggear.com
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Nov 15, 2022, 10:35:24 AM
No Box after i got level 50 Normal? its my first event

Last edited by AlphaLull on Nov 15, 2022, 11:09:26 AM
rewards for mayem already sent? We can delete old pg?
Why do i have almost 100 resonators and so few fossils (lvl65atm)?
Does it get better later ?
I was hopeing to learn crafting with fosils but all im getting is useless drops like resonators wich i cant use, maps,fragments and other stuff.
Why didnt they disable such loot if we cant use it?
I would play Endless Delve if I could group with other players
"
puppapuppa11 wrote:
rewards for mayem already sent? We can delete old pg?

Not sure... Myself and 4 friends have not received anything. Either we're really unlucky or it hasn't been sent
I have not received my mystery box reaching lvl 50 in the delve event, did you all got one at lvl 50?
"
TheBull100 wrote:
I have not received my mystery box reaching lvl 50 in the delve event, did you all got one at lvl 50?

I heard, we will get the mystery box when the delve event is done.
Since I made 3 characters (2 mules and a real one) to get uniques, what was the point of class restricting them? I would have much preferred to just make 1 character to get the uniques I wanted to use with the class I wanted to use at the start.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info