Endless Delve Begins Soon

Hmm, Did anybody already asked why mondy?
A race with rewards starts on a monday?
Dont you want that "normal" players who hav to work have also a chance?
Got it too dangerous for your streamers on a friday, so you had to start on a monday to make sure that the "right" players win?

too bad:/
Cant wait for manifesto news!!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Collum3 wrote:
Got it too dangerous for your streamers on a friday, so you had to start on a monday to make sure that the "right" players win?

get real. even if it starts at a friday ur not gonna win if u are a normal player that has a job and family etc. Only those who play 16+ hours a day will win. And u also have to be good at the game
genuinely amped
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
POG?
Good evening, i'm from Ukraine.
"
_Keijo_ wrote:
"
Collum3 wrote:

get real. even if it starts at a friday ur not gonna win if u are a normal player that has a job and family etc. Only those who play 16+ hours a day will win. And u also have to be good at the game

So true.
Usually the casual players complain alot about skills, about items, monsters, maps etc. lol

they play 1-3 hours a day or less and they complain like a train! they dont think that if there is a loot change, for example, it will affect EVERYONE and not only them.. making thus the game fair for all. they just scream, spam and complain eveywhere..

and yes, this event will be "won" by the hardcore players in our community that know this game like their own palm ( and have alot of time to invest also.. )
But still, for the rest there is a draw with prizes and a guaranteed mistery box. Good Luck in endless delve!~
Last edited by POEGuy007 on Nov 13, 2022, 9:48:06 PM
"
Deus_Vitae wrote:
Not sure I like the 2nd box being added AFTER honestly, what a let down

YEA !!! WHY IS THAT SO , GGG ???
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
I'm on the side of the players who'd rather had those races start on a friday than here on monday. I don't care that those are races, they will probably be won by John McTwitchstreamer for the umpteenth time.

But I enjoy those events for what they are, and as other have stated, we have jobs, we can't play much during the week. Having those events last for at least two weekends would be nice, please consider letting us play a bit more, for fun.
Really cool race concept. It's unfortunate that it's solo self-found, I was looking forward to playing it with a friend.
Why start it on a Monday - US / Tuesday - AUS?
Why run it for 7 days when you could run it for say 9 days and give people with jobs 2 weekends to have some fun with it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info