Announcing Ruthless

"
huythekill wrote:
why don't you give an easier mode for new players to experience =))

Because that would cut into their bottom line lol

"Almost all movement skills are not available in Ruthless"

Cringe
Last edited by bovineicide on Nov 2, 2022, 1:46:38 AM
Holy shit, this will be my project after I've finished 3.20 league.

A MUST TEST MODE

Well done!
They took ProjectPT and implement him as game mode. They took all his glory and throw him away.

Disgusting.
Last edited by krab4t on Nov 2, 2022, 2:05:45 AM
I don't know, a lot of people struggle to finish the campaign right now and even more experienced players don't find the difficult/reward ratio right now
An "easy" mode would be a lot more welcomed than this

This is basically 3.19 but worse
I like it.

I can't wait, personally.

Needs to be harder. We have it too easy in league these days. It's boring. More pain! More suffering! Screw your "I just bought a red-map clearing meta item build with 40c I made in 2 hours."
bruh what bruh bro bro bruh what
For me, this feels like a test for PoE 2 in general. And a follow-up for 3.19 vision.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Bruh
I don't see how it's gonna be different from the base game.

0 times X is still 0. Even if x=1/1000000

So much "buffing" and you still can't grasp this?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Glowy wrote:
Was never going to be for me, but happy for those who will enjoy it.

Yes all 10 of them.
"
tenmeisan wrote:
I like it.

I can't wait, personally.

Needs to be harder. We have it too easy in league these days. It's boring. More pain! More suffering! Screw your "I just bought a red-map clearing meta item build with 40c I made in 2 hours."

I hope this is sarcasm
Last edited by Eclypsons on Nov 2, 2022, 2:35:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info