Announcing Ruthless

Do you plan to fix Heralding Minions if you plan to add permadeath hardcore?
Sounds brutal and something of a fun challenge, thought the no movement skills sounds like something to make it tedious rather than challenging in its own right, thats the only thing about the whole post that was weird to me. Maybe i'll try it out when its in public access, sounds like a fun time to chill and just take it easy instead of rushing the acts, thought i don't expect to get very far.
"
Razormaze wrote:
What difference does it make what difficulty if meta characters are meta in this mode, even harder random? mode only for streamers with infinite time. there should be some significant rewards in the form of mtx so that more than a couple of people play it, otherwise it's a waste of time -1000% loot is not a fan or hardcore, but a meaningless complication without an ultimate goal. If you want people to play your game not only for the first couple of weeks, find a balance between the rarity of rewards, and not this ultra-hardcore for clowns.

How are you expecting to get meta characters with -1000% rarity, as you said, is beyond me. If you want rewarding content or mtx you have regular seasons my dude, this gamemode is not about that. Of course its a waste of time if your only goal is to get to endgame and make loot rain, obviously not at all what this mode is about. Your ultimate goal is to see how far can you get, taking the whole game into account, not only the atlas, and if that is not for you nobody is forcing you to play it anyway.
why don't you give an easier mode for new players to experience =))
"
Krushern wrote:
"
Razormaze wrote:
What difference does it make what difficulty if meta characters are meta in this mode, even harder random? mode only for streamers with infinite time. there should be some significant rewards in the form of mtx so that more than a couple of people play it, otherwise it's a waste of time -1000% loot is not a fan or hardcore, but a meaningless complication without an ultimate goal. If you want people to play your game not only for the first couple of weeks, find a balance between the rarity of rewards, and not this ultra-hardcore for clowns.

How are you expecting to get meta characters with -1000% rarity, as you said, is beyond me. If you want rewarding content or mtx you have regular seasons my dude, this gamemode is not about that. Of course its a waste of time if your only goal is to get to endgame and make loot rain, obviously not at all what this mode is about. Your ultimate goal is to see how far can you get, taking the whole game into account, not only the atlas, and if that is not for you nobody is forcing you to play it anyway.

Everyone will play meta builds in ruthless, that's the point.
I know, there are some people who like to have their scrotum stomped on by ladies with high heels, so I get it.

That is not for me, so I will not be participating in Ruthless mode.

I still find this game sufficiently challenging with out nerfing it even more.
Finally, so streamers can quit whining about how easy the game is. If they don't like it, just make it another 10 times harder. Thank you GGG
"
Estrn wrote:
Finally, so streamers can quit whining about how easy the game is. If they don't like it, just make it another 10 times harder. Thank you GGG

this has been said many times and I'll repeat it. ruthless seems easier than most gauntlets, because monster damage is unaffected.
Last edited by auspexa on Nov 2, 2022, 1:35:33 AM
The overall description of this ruthless mods made me see clearly that we really dont have the same definition of "hard". Scarcity and randomness isn't hard but simply boring and savorless.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Awesome stuff item rarity with better mod drops instead of crafting op items definitely excited for this.

The fact gem must be found definitely interesting, bring on the 4 soc builds. 5soc/6soc & link will be very rare and be a boost that will be welcomed greatly apon finding it.

Massive D2 player before starting POE in 2012 and remembering the docks grind before maps for gear up grades and public farming groups to get items. Yes there was freeloaders but D2 had that too but always makes it exciting when they rush items to die. Maybe should introduce inventory drop if die or recent item pick up drop.

Well all signed up and ready to play serious POE what game truly should have been.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info