Will Lake of Kalandra Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

Sadly I think a lot of hate of the league was do to "balance" of the game and not the mechanic. >.>

AKA harvest nerfs and archnemesis

I would have liked to set the starting point as a first free placement ANY WHERE on the board and had a fourth influence craft thing to give options MORE of a chance to popup (Like the banish craft but reversed)

Sadly chirs wilson and the team are unwilling to ACTUALLY listen to feed back.......
We can't solve problems we can't talk about...
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Yet another potentially good build-a-map league scrapped, first being Synthesis.

Please give us something other than Incursion.

I didn't love but I did like the Kalandra league mechanic.

In the beginning I wasn't a huge fan of Synthesis but I still prefer to see that ingame instead of blight or incursion.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
The only good thing is reflection of Kalandra, all other stuff doesnt worth it.
Game's already dead. Next patch better be the shit otherwise you've killed the game. Such a shame, this was the one thing that kept me gaming for a long time, especially over the last 2/3 years.

Need fun for some of the more casual players
Hi, I have 2 questions:

1) Does this mean we will see a return of recombinators, since Kalandra mirrored items were one of the reasons they did not make it into the core game?

2) What will happen to the new special bases like Penumbra Rings that are available through Lake of Kalandra?
You won't be missed, poor lakes. xdd
Got 6 reflection of kalandra in ssf, I have no interest to run em. haha
3.19 should be removed. Not a single good idea.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
The mirrored rings are the only fun thing about the league anyways. Actually should reverse all the patch. And fire the QA team.
Last edited by MTheGuy on Oct 26, 2022, 1:37:01 AM
I really liked the aesthetics of the primeval columns coming out of the water.
I will not missing this league. Worst league ever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info