Will Lake of Kalandra Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

I forget its even there most the time so eh good call.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
How did some garbage ass mechanic like Expedition make it Core. But Kalandra what the games lure is based on "DID NOT"?
Meh.
If only we had received a communication like this after Archnemesis :(
GET RID OF ARCHINEMESIS AND LOOT GOBLINS. PLEASE ALSO COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY, NO NINJA HIDDEN CHANGES!
Last edited by m0lttn1 on Oct 25, 2022, 10:40:03 PM
Good, please also get rid of the AN mods as well.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Please remove Archnemesis too.
The most unsuccessful league that everyone hated doesn't? wow.. after the later decisions you made guys, I am genuinely surprised. It was such a nice opportunity to show a little more contempt towards your players. It would pair up with archnemesis so well.

But then again... hey.. what is success? This one was successful at curing me of my PoE addiction.
Last edited by Eshu on Oct 26, 2022, 12:05:40 AM
Maybe add it as a Delve node? Some of Kalandra's artifacts were buried alongside the Eternals, Abyssals, and Vaal?
Counterpoint to Archnemesis complainers: I actually like them for the most part. Yeah, I had to relearn what to look out for and died a fair number of times, but they genuinely feel more interesting. Yes, even the moments of panic when a Magma Barrier is about to explode near me and I have to frantically run out of range of it. Yes, I even liked it when Toxic could spawn the chaos balls on magic monsters, because it forced me to pay attention and not get complacent. Other than that, the post launch changes have largely made them more reasonable, which makes it all the more baffling to me that people are still complaining.

GGG, please consider adding Kalandra to the core game somehow. It would be a shame to lose that lore. I'm still saddened that some of the cooler ideas and lore from Synthesis got cut.

Keep up the awesome work and try not to listen too much to the angry commenters who can't see the forest for the trees. I just passed 10,000 hours and am looking forward to Path of Exile 2.

"
melkoriii wrote:
You know I think it would be good to have most League Content be their own Maps.
Then you could trade them to people that like that content. Win/Win

Sextans and Atlas Tree Points make some content in any map but you get to pick it. They need to do more of that.

Agreed. That would be pretty neat.
More hymns for Cassia when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info