What to Expect Over the Coming Months

Cant wait to see how you manage to fuck up the game even more after it being a blast for ten years. get real and remove this archnemesis crap revery beyond and restore the game to its former glory. this is a joke.
"
hyyyben wrote:

That comment makes no sence...

i am talking about this https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/x8b8ta/my_turn_to_be_so_good_at_the_game/
not sure if is something about the text structure seems fine to me

Last edited by Mokurp on Oct 15, 2022, 3:07:49 PM
GGG, I almost feel bad for you guys reading these comments, but you had ample opportunity to listen to us and instead gave us PR spiels about monitoring our feedback while never actually taking it into account. You could've saved LoK and decided you didn't really want to which still baffles me. Maybe you guys actually do have a skeleton crew and they were incapable of doing so. If that's the case, uh IDK what to say. I don't want to give money to the b or c team nor do I want to waste my time playing that game especially when you won't even listen to our complaints. I honestly didn't think things could get worse than last league, but you guys are scaring me and I fear the worst has yet to come. I will re-iterate how bunk and completely tone-deaf that line about us to not expect big changes is. How can a company just blatantly go against what their customers want? I don't get it. You have lost our trust and aren't even trying to get it back. I don't care about your pre-launch shows at all anymore. I care about the substance in the game and that's it. You let us down and aren't really trying to pick us back up :(
Last edited by jrv209 on Oct 15, 2022, 3:34:54 PM
"
jrv209 wrote:
GGG, I almost feel bad for you guys reading these comments, but you had ample opportunity to listen to us and instead gave us PR spiels about monitoring our feedback while never actually taking it into account. You could've saved LoK and decided you didn't really want to which still baffles me. Maybe you guys actually do have a skeleton crew and they were incapable of doing so. If that's the case, uh IDK what to say. I don't want to give money to the b or c team nor do I want to waste my time playing that game especially when you won't even listen to our complaints. I honestly didn't think things could get worse than last league, but you guys are scaring me and I fear the worst has yet to come. I will re-iterate how bunk and completely tone-deaf that line about us to not expect big changes is. How can a company just blatantly go against what their customers want? I don't get it. You have lost our trust and aren't even trying to get it back. I don't care about your pre-launch shows at all anymore. I care about the substance in the game and that's it. You let us down and aren't really trying to pick us back up :(

I agree so much... If anyone ever asked me which company I think is best in terms of player satisfaction I would have mentioned GGG in top 3 probably even first place. Now? NO WAY... Now I would mention them among those that did everything to lose their players' trust and completely kill the hype for their game even in long time players. I say it in the utter literal sense: if they did NOTHING - skipped a league or idk. Gave us standard with a fresh economy as a league with nothing added - it would have been preferable over this AN and divine changing loot goblin fiesta. There would still be more people looking forward to the next league or PoE2 than there are now. SO many people I know left in disgust. It's just sad. And they still push it.. They still force AN.. They still ignore all the feedback. If there are 1000 people saying its bad and 1 white knight says its okay They feel vindicated and go on... We really need to withold the supporter pack purchases as a signal till we actually get to knowif anything is fixed. I dont want them go bankrupt but if people just jump on the packs asap they appear GGG will think they are doing completely well.
Last edited by Eshu on Oct 15, 2022, 4:58:31 PM
LOL Each event will likely run for a week or lessLOL

we are not speedrunner, stop this !

LOL codenamed "Hard Mode". We're proud to announce its official name: Ruthless. LOL

We are not top 1% big streamer 1 mirror gear !
Last edited by NeoG on Oct 15, 2022, 4:09:40 PM
"
Siliticx wrote:
Why use the same name as a gem?

If you Google synonyms for cruel or merciless you'll see that they apparently just did the same thing for most of the stuff in path of exile LOL 😆
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
"we're planning to host a series of short events towards the end of the league!"

Pasted on top of 3.19 base. No thanks.

"In the lead-up to our 3.20 expansion, we'll be sharing a series of Balance Manifestos."

Given that you have proven through your actions that we can not trust what you say in manifestos or patch notes, sorry, but that isn't really worth much.

"Ruthless Alpha test will be the current version of 3.19"

Again, pasted on top of 3.19 base. Hard pass for hard mode. Maybe later, but, probably not.

"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Last edited by Dspayre on Oct 15, 2022, 4:42:13 PM
"
jrv209 wrote:
about sums it up...
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
Last edited by bluechimera on Oct 15, 2022, 4:45:58 PM
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Mokurp wrote:
well if the loot goblin continues with the need to change gear i will play another game

That comment make sence. goblins was 12 yers ago in diablo3. 12 man. more that poe exists.
P.S im think we need wait for diablo 4.
"
Mokurp wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:

i am talking about this https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/x8b8ta/my_turn_to_be_so_good_at_the_game/
not sure if is something about the text structure seems fine to me

You came upon something rare, and youre complaining ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info