What to Expect Over the Coming Months

One guess for Currency Maifesto
Mirrors
- Lake of Kalandra was such a success we are going to change how mirrors work.
- Mirrors will no longer duplicate. They will work like the Lake of Kalandra.
- This will enable us to make Mirrors less rare and available to more players.

"
Balance Manifestos
In the lead-up to our 3.20 expansion, we'll be sharing a series of Balance Manifestos.

Given the track record of recent manifestos, unfortunately, it is going to be hard to trust that the major changes will be covered in the manifesto.

End of the day, if the players don't trust the manifesto, it doesn't serve its purpose.
Can't wait for Ruthless mode!
"
Deonbekende wrote:
Don't forget to nerf Expedition, Heist and remove chaos recipe.

Calm down, Satan.
No fun- no money
If next season does not bring the following I will be out fast:
1. Fixed droprate for Shaper/elder guardians
2. Buffed and maybe even mechanically changed a lot of AWFUL skill gems
3. rebalanced overall drop.s Now it onbly comes from Eater/Excarch shrines, Loot Goblins and Heist/Exbidition and to a lower margin Legion. Why even have a Atlas skill tree if you have to spec into certain things if you want loot?
4. Rebalanced the lmao oneshot so funny XD experience.
Last edited by MaxW81 on Oct 15, 2022, 3:52:55 AM
This is so disappointing I don't even know where to begin.
You don't postpone the league for the players to enjoy it during the winter holiday, you do it to avoid conflict with GoW and Wow at the middle of november. You do it because when the player base will drop even more than this league you will blame it was because of the Christmass, just like you did with Elden RIng and Lost Ark pretexts.

"in alignment "... the marketing keywords are getting really grose. Maybe with this extra time you will actually listen to the QA team when they tell you the league is literally shit and not act suprised when they post evidence that you didn't care or listened even to their feedback.. I mean the community also told you how the league feels soo many times and we saw how that was taken into account.

Nobody will return for the races to ressurect a beyod dead league, they will just have to play more of this absurd state the game has become.

The hard mode is a joke and besides a few masochistic people and elitist streamers nobody will play more for less stuff just to boost their ego and brag about it on reddit.The only good thing that can come out of this is to separate the no-lifers from a casual who just wants to relax after work and play while watching a movie, just like it was designed and not die in a split second if i take my fingers of the dash skill.

As you always end with mtx commercial, I don't even...
I just want to say that I regret buying mtx even when I did not need them just to support this game and this will no longer happen
If you do not add any events to the console, it will stop supporting you financially and probably many other console players. Remember us! we are not inferior and we exist!
panem et circenses

again and again....
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Ruthless sounds great for players that have quite a bit of time. Will they still be able to trade with normal trade league though?
Last edited by centrumsilver on Oct 15, 2022, 6:29:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info